2. 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚

{ After a while later }

{ your pov }

My dad and mom are still here talking with some investor. while my sister went to meet her boyfriend. Don't know which innocent boy that girl is going to ruin now

Who care.

Meanwhile I was lost in my own world. there so many people in this party, dancing and enjoying. but I'm here alone sitting on a chair near the bartender. Holding a glass of wine.

I belong to a rich family. yet i really hate this kind of party. I'm not that kind of girl who get really excited to go on a party for meeting new people making them there friends and spend her all money for doing some stupid stuff. I really hate that.

I'm not a Introverts but yet i dislike to meet people. You want to know why because I know those people are fake and just interested in your money, they become your friends and show that they really care for you but when you really need them, they left you. that why I never trust anyone and because of this I always avoid to go any event or party

If it's was not for my company, then I will never attend this party. I Sigh heavily and Drink my alcohol with one go. Suddenly I feel a strong pair of eyes staring at me. Here we come again. I'm sure there must've be some pervert who were staring at me. I know, As a grown woman. I had been dealing these kind of pervert in my half life. And now I'm used of this kind of shits. I stay calm, drinking my wine.

I try to avoid that person. Who were continually staring at me. I'm avoiding him. That didn't mean, I'm afraid of him or something. It just if I give my attention to that assh*le. Then No one can save him from me. And here in this party. I don't want to create a beautiful scene of beating a man infront of everyone. It's just runied my Image. So I ignore him. But I think that man really wanted humiliate himself infront of thousand people.

Now he slowly approached me. I didn't even spare a glanced on him. But I can sense him eyeing on me from up to down. And I'm sure he had a stupid smirk on his face. After a minute I like someone touching my Cheeks with fingers. I look at my left and see a man smirking at me.

I was right tho..

" Hey beautiful lady, why are you sitting here alone?".." He asked me still having that disgusting smirk on his face. I didn't respond to anything because I got used to handling these perverted men in half of my life. So i ignored him and asked the bartender for another Shot. but he again touched my cheek with his fingers

" Wow, your cheeks are so soft, I want to eat them..." He smirked winking at me.

Doesn't he have anything else to say.

I almost feel vomited.

He didn't even know, how to flirt. stupid ass.

" your fingers are actually
Disgusting. I want to cut them." I said in mocking yet threatening way.