28. ✯ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 ✯

Ji - yoon pov -

Ji - yoon pov -

" How dare he left me like that.." I cried as i run toward my car...I open the door and sit on driving seat..I bend over on Steering wheels and burst into tears..but soon i feel someone presence that person open the door of my car and seated beside me closing the door..I look up only to see hyun-woo smirking at me..A sneers crossed my face after seeing him..

" Why are you here.." I ask him while wiping my tears..

" Why are you crying.." instead of answering me, he question me..

" You are the reason, why i am crying.." I reply..

" How can i be the reason huh..?" He ask me with his forehead furrowed..

" If you hadn't answered his call this morning I bet it never would have happened.." I accused him..his facial experience change into scary one..now he is glaring at me..

" I never saw such an idiot girl like you..now i get to know why your father choose jiha over you.." He said make my jaw dropped..

" How dare y..." before i could reply him, he spoke up..

" You are blind, don't you see that he is madly in love with Jiha.. Even if he doesn't know about our one night stand, he still breaks up with you.." He said making my eyes got teary..

" B..but I..L..ove h..him.." I squeal..he sigh..

" Do you want him back.." He said making me look at him in confusion..he was look out from the car windshield..

" How.." I ask him..he shift his gaze toward me with a smirke on his face..

" Tell everything to Jiha.. Why Taehyung came into her life... When she comes to know the truth, she herself will break her relationship with Taehyung.." he said..I roll my eyes and look away..

" Do you think, Is that easy..Will jiha even believe me.."I said crossing my arms..

" we have to make her believe.." he leaned back in his seat..i look at him in confusion, but he was just smirking while thinking something..
.
.
.
.
.
.
{ You're pov }

I was in my livingroom, crossing my arms over my chest..while walking back and forth..I was waiting for taehyung, he hasn't come yet..i was already missing him..

" when he will come.." I sigh..but soon i hear someone footsteps..i turned my head in the direction of the voice..my mouth curved into a smile after seeing the girl in front of me..

my mouth curved into a smile after seeing the girl in front of me