35. ✯ 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 ✯

{ Author pov }

{ Author pov }

" Your Honour can i ask some questions to miss lee jiha.." His attorney asked to judge. The judge nodded his head giving him permission. His attorney come to me.

" So miss lee, according to my research. I get to know that you and my client mr hyun-woo don't have any good relationship right. " He asked you.

" Yes.." you replied looking at him.

" I also hear that you punch mr hyun -woo on your first meeting. " he again question you.

" Yes.." you answer him. He nodded his head.

" You don't like him, you punch him in first meeting. Still you went to meet him. Why..?" he asked you rising his on eyebrow. The anger revolting in you but you gulp it down because for now you have to be quite.

" because you want some fun right miss lee.." He jeering at you. Taehyung look at you in concern because he knows you might be getting hurt by his obscene remarks. but you have a blank expression on your face.

" Not only this your honor. She not only went there but also have a drink with my client.." He added pointing toward you.

" And i have a proof your honour.." He said, picking up a plastic bag containing a wine glasses inside it.

" This glasses has a fingerprint of miss jiha. And it prove that miss jiha not only just went there on her own will but she also had a drink with mr hyun woo on her own will. And when she was drunk she try to get physical with mr hyun- woo.." His attorney absurdity. Taehyung get up in anger but before he could say anything your lawyer spoke up.

" I object your honour.." He shout while getting up. Then he went to his attorney. and snatch the plastic bag from attorney hand.

" Your Honor It's true that my client drank wine with Mr. Hyun-woo but I want to point out one more thing that the police found a substance in this glass." your lawyer said. And again put the plastic bag on table behind him. Then he picked up a paper from the same table.

" Here is the file which clearly states that mr hyun-woo mixed sleeping pill in my client drink." you lawery clarified.

" or should ask you mr hyun-woo, why would you do that huh. So you can r*pe my client.." your lawyer said handing over the paper to the judge so he can see by himself.

" Y...you can't prove anything just by a paper." His attorney get panicked.

" Okay i have more proof.." your lawyer smirked. Then he again turn behind and this time he picked up a phone.

" Your honour Police have found the phone details of Mr. Hyun-woo's phone in which they have found a recording of the conversation between Jiha and Hyun-woo. And the recording is in this phone. Can i play it.." your lawyer asked for permission while showing the phone in his hand. The judge nodded his head. After getting approval your lawyer promptly play the recording. And everyone listens to the conversation between you and Hyun-woo. After the recording end your lawyer put back the phone on table.