37. ✯ 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 ✯

{ Author pov }

{ Author pov }

You take a deep breath before entering in your father office. You looked up at the black aluminum door and knock on it twice. Soon your father call you inside. You twist the knob and push it toward inside. You stepped in, you smile seeing your dad. He was taking a sip in his coffee.

"abeoji..." You beamed. He looked up at you. You approach toward him. He smile too, and placed his cup again on table.

" Jiha come and sit.." He said gesturing you to sit on chair infront of him. You nodded and settled yourself on chair..

" How are you abeoji.." You asked him.

" I'm fine jiha.." He replied. You felt silent for a second. You look down, while playing with your fingers. He tilted his head to the side and frowned.

" I never see my daughter to be this nervous. Is there something wrong jiha.." He queried, he leaned forward.

" are you nervous because you are going to get married after only 3 weeks.." He added. You take a deep breath.

" Yes I'm nervous for the marriage, but there something else i want to tell you abeoji..." you replied anxiously..

" Yes, tell me.." your dad joyously look at you.

" Abeoji...." You drew in a long breath before saying anything farther.

" I....want....to...left.....kingdom." You finally let out.

" Of course, Don't come to your work until you are married. And I say take a month off from the kingdom and enjoy your time with Taehyung. Then come with a fresh mind okay.." He suggested you. your shoulders hunched.

" Anii abeoji, i don't want to work anymore. " you shook your head in no. His eyesbrow frowned at your words.

" what do you mean..?" He asked you.

" I'm just tired now abeoji. From now on i just want to live my life with my family. I want to spend more time with my family. and to be honest i never want to work as ceo or something else. My dream are always have a small and sweet family and now it's going to happened. that's the reason i want to leave now.." You clear up. He was carefully listening everything.

" Okay if you want to go, i won't stop you. Anyway, you have done a lot for this kingdom, the kingdom which is so successful today is all because of you. Jiha so now you have all right to rest.." He beamed. But shortly his lips pressed together and he tugged his an ear.

" Are you worried about something .." you queried..

" Yes ! If you left the kingdom, then who going to handle it. " He pondered about the new ceo of kingdom..

" Ji-yoon will never going to be ceo, as she know how hard and difficult this work can be.." Your dad added while taking out a sigh.

" if you want i can suggest a name..." You smile and he frowned looking at you.
.
.
.
.
{ Time skip }