36. ✯ 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ✯

{ Author pov }

{ Author pov }

You were eating dinner with your dad and ji-yoon. Your dad was very happy as you can see by his smile. But you don't know why you feeling little uneasy with them. Not because of them but because of you. You're happy that they accept you as your family same as you did. But you can't forgot that you lived your half of life hating them. And once a time you even thought of killing your father. and this guilt eating you up from inside. You let out a deep breath. You dad look at you and frowned..

" What going on jiha. don't you like the food.." He asked you, his brows drew together..

" Anii mr lee i like it.." You said, shooking your head in no. The smile faded from you dad face on the word of mr lee. He looked down and his shoulders slumped.

" Mr lee, jiha don't you still accept me as your father..."He asked you. The sadness and disappointment glowed in his eyes.You stop chewing your food and look at him. You didn't want to hurt him, you accepted him wholeheartedly as your father. But you are not used to calling him father. that's why mr lee slipped out of your mouth. He immediately got up from his chair and kneel down in front of you. Your eyes widened. You don't want him to kneel down in front of you. He is your father as well as he is so older then you. that's why you try to stop him.

" Mr lee, i means abeoji pls don't do this. " You right away hold his shoulders..

" No jiha let me ask for forgiveness sincerely. It's my fault not to look after you. It's my fault that you have to face so many hard thing in your life. You suffer because of me. I'm really sorry, i will do anything for you jiha just say it.." He sobbed. His every word is felt genuine to you. he rubbed his hand together. Your heartache seeing him like that.

" No abeoji it's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. I understand your circumstances and i was mad at you but now i accept you as my father.." You replied having a smile on your face. You make your father stand up.

" Still ask me anything. Today i will give you whatever you want.." your dad insisted.

" Just love me as your daughter. That all enough for me.." You beam seeing your father love for you. He pressed his lips together and shook his head in no..

" Aishh this girl. that's you don't need to ask. I will give you anyway. But ask me something which can bring a beautiful smile on my handsome daughter's face.." He laugh caring your hairs. You and ji-yoon both also being to laugh.When suddenly your father recall something.

" Ohh i remember you want kingdom law firm, today i will give you that.." Your dad exclaimed joyfully..you smile faded when he mention kingdom law firm. you only want kingdom for your revenge but now you realized, your revenge only giving you pain. And how can you take revenge from your own family, so you changed your mind. plus now you think that your father is right. You're not capable enough to handle kingdom law by yourself and you also don't wanna. hence you're not going to take kingdom..