34.✯𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚✯

{ Author pov }

{ Author pov }

After you black out, hyun-woo stand up from couch and walk toward your unconscious body. He Blend down and touch your cheeks with his fingers..

" I wish, i can hear you moaning my name but it's okay. I will save it for later.." He said unabashedly.Then he pick up the kingdom share paper from floor which he give to you and take out a lighter and burnt it. Then he carry you in bridal style and take you to his room. he lays you on his bed.
Then he take off his shirt leaving him in half naked. Then he come closer to your unconscious body.

" your outfit would look great in my bedroom floor.." He whisper to your lifeless body. Now he hovered over you Then he start removing your coat. He take off your coat and throw it on the floor. Now he start unbuttoning your shirt. The lust was rising in him as he was opening the button one by one. Your pretty eyes, tinted cheeks, flushed nose and cherry lips, giving his body a weird sensation. Now your neck area completely visible to him. He no long able to control himself. He is carving for you. He brought his lips near to your neck and kiss your neck roughly. Then he bite your neck leaving purple mark. Then he look at your face and stare at your lips. Now he badly want to taste your lips. Before he could touch your lips with his. He get a hard kick in his waist. Making him fall on the floor. He groan in pain. When he look up to see who is the person who kick him. His breath got stuck in his throat.

A furious taehyung standing in front of him

A furious taehyung standing in front of him. clenching his jaw and his hand tightened into fists, ready to punch him. He didn't see anything and started drub him ruthlessly.. He was punching him nonstop, one after another. without giving him time to even defend himself..

" How F**king dare you to touch my girlfriend.." He shout while punching him. Making his nose and lips bleeding. Soon ji-yoon also enter in his room. Her eyes widened seeing taehyung punching hyun-woo brutally. She immediately run toward taehyung to stop him. He garb taehyung's hand from which he was punching hyun-woo. But taehyung was fuming in anger today. He harshly jerk her hand away. And again start punching hyun-woo. She one more time garb his hand. Taehyung glare at her. She gulp down after seeing his bloodshot eyes. But she somehow manage to speak anything.