30. ✯ 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✯

{ Taehee pov } - " I was on my way, going house

{ Taehee pov } - " I was on my way, going house.my exams are near, hence i was doing my studies in ari house with her friends..i leave my house in morning at 7am and now the time is 10:30pm so basically i spend my whole day in studies..I should have called them from ari's phone , they must've worried. and this thought make my feet run even more faster..i reach the main gate of the mansion..and about to enter when my gaze fell on them..my brother and unnie was talking about something..I beam when i see them..but before i went closer to them..i saw something which broke me completely..

i saw them kissing, tears welled up in my eyes

i saw them kissing, tears welled up in my eyes..maybe i become selfish little by little..but i don't want them to be this closer..it's hurt seeing her with someone else, it's hurt to keep myself away from her. It's hurt when you want someone you can't have.. I know she loved my brother so my brother also loved her..but how can i control this feeling, how can i endure this pain.it's too much for me, I think this what people called jealously..tears rolled down on my cheeks one by one..i turn my back , run away from there..
.
.
.
.

{ Time skip }

{ Author pov } - " after the Seven minutes in heaven..you slowly open your eyes..you pull your head back slowly to give each of you some space..so both of you can stare each other for some more minutes..then you lightly ease off your hands from his neck..he look at your eyes and smile, you did the same..then he pull you toward himself and held you in a tight hug..you wrapped you hand around his waist, and rest you chin on his shoulder..you both were enjoying your time..but suddenly someone voice interrupted your beautiful time..

" Boss and mr kim, what are you doing here.." you both get startled because of the sudden voice by a man..you immediately broke the hug and back off but in between this you didn't realised that Something got stuck in the button of your coat..then you see the gardener infront off you..

" m..mr b..beom - s..soo, what are you doing here.." you stutter and look down..

" i was leaving for my house, but then i thought i should check the house one last time to make sure if everything is locked.." He spell out with narrowed eyes..