27. ✯ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 ✯

{ Author pov }

{ Author pov }

After min-seok murder..The investigation of min-seok's murder case started..Murder happens during the day, yet there was no eyewitness of the murder..because that alley was totally abandoned..But luckily they found a CCTV Camera, because of that they able to find that Yae-joon and his friends are the murderer..They arrested his both friends but they wasn't able to arrest yae-joon..From some sources they get to know that yae-joon run away from south Korea..They investigate yae-joom family and his friends but they wasn't able to know anything...when they more investigate yae-joon friends, they find out that yae-joon want to kill jiha also..that's why he sent a message to jiha telling her to come in that alley..He said her that if she didn't come in that alley they will hurt min-seok..They also tell that when yae-joon kills min-seok after that he get a call from someone. After that call he change his mind to kill jiha and then they run away..after that they also investigate you because they found a message in min-seok's phone in which you were telling min-seok to come in that alley..But when they tell you this you become dumb-found..you were so confused that you didn't answer anything..you just thinking that you never sent any messages to min-seok on that day..In fact you get a message from yae-joon that's why you went in that alley..after the investigation they let you go because they didn't able to find that message in your phone..You wanted to go in funeral of min-seok but your mother didn't let you go..you plead to your mother but she grab your hand dragged you to your house..when you reach in your house..she dragged you to your room you were struggling hard in her grip..but she didn't let you go you were crying your heart out..but she didn't even melt..In this all struggle you didn't even realized when your necklace fall down from your neck..Then your mother lock you in your room..it's been 6 month they already close the case of min-seok..because they wasn't able to find out where yae-joon went as well as they already arrest his friend who help him..you were going college because it's was the last year of your college..you want to finish your study as soon as possible..but you were just like a living dead..you have no emotion left inside you..after your father, min-seok is the person whom you love and trust the most..you just want to live with him..but that god that bastard snatched away your min-seok from you..you always stay in alone, study in alone, eat in alone..you never talk to anyone in college..also nobody in college even like to sit with you..because they all think that min-seok die because of you and deep down you also feel like this..if you didn't fight with yae-joon, then this will never had happen..Some people also mock you by calling you a murder but you didn't react..as i were said before you have no emotion left inside you..somehow you complete your study..even you facing hard time still you got a first place in your university..but there were no sense of joy in your face..when your parents get to know about it..your step father were really happy but your mother were just calling you a cheater..but you ignore her word. Your father come to you with a Offer..he want you to work in his company as intern..you accept his offer..because now you want to be independen..as well as now you feel suffocate living in this house..you don't want to live with them..and you are sure that your mother also want this..you start your work in his company as intern..you spend your blood, sweat, tears in 3 year for your company..And all your effort can be seen as your company success..you are a jackpot for your father..that's why he decide to make you Ceo of Kingdom..of course your mother were against of it..but in front your father she can't able to do anything..You were in your room siting in front of your dressing table..You were staring at your reflection and in one hand your were holding a scissor..after sometime you slowly slowly, little by little cut all your hair's..that's day you not just cut your hair's but also kill someone yeha that day you kill your oldself..the old you used get tears for many things..but your newself will never care. Now the only feeling you have is aggression and the only thing you show is your attitude..then you get up from you sit and wear a Branded suit and left your house..That day your father announced you as a Ceo of Kingdom after that exact one week later you purchase a luxurious mansion..and left your house from that day you never looked back nor care about your family...you make yourself a very cold person until you meet him..