39 ✯ 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 ✯

{ Time skip in evening }

" Finally I made it..." A huge smile spread on your face seeing the Palak paneer and naan you made.

" I hope taehyung and taehee like this food..." You said to yourself while pouting.

" Hey, unnie..." Taehee waved toward you as she entered the kitchen but her mouth fell open when she witnessed the condition of the kitchen. The whole kitchen was ruined. Some waste vegetables were spread all over the kitchen floor. And the kitchen counter is covered with white flour.

" Hi, Taehee..." You replied to her with an awkward smile. She looked at you and got marveled even more. Your whole face and clothes were also covered with white flour, with messy hair. And some leaves of palak ( Spinach ) were stuck in your hair. Taehee almost chortles into laughter but controls herself. You frowned at her. before you asked anything to her, you saw taehyung entering into living room behind taehee. You smile and run toward him.

" Welcome back Taehyung..." You jump in front of him. And about to hug him, but he stops you in middle. With his brows drawn together, he looked at you from up to teo.

" What happened with you jiha.." He was astounded after seeing your face.

" Unnie is making an Indian meal for us brother.." Taehee inform him while bubbling.

" WHAT..." His eyes widened as he exclaimed, and he immediately run toward the kitchen. You and taehee also followed him. When he entered in kitchen, his jaw dropped after seeing the kitchen's messy condition.

" Jiha don't I tell you not to make food..." He turned back, toward you...

" But I want to make something special for both of you.." you pouted.

" But look, what you did. You destroyed my beautiful kitchen.." He bawled at you.

" Yaa brother, unnie did so much hard work for us. You should appreciate her.." Taehee takes your side by crossing her arms.

" I appreciate her hard work but, she ruined my kitchen..." His last word comes out like mumbles.

" What did you say..." You glared, stepping closer to him.

" Aghh stop fighting both of you, unnie I'm starving, can we have our dinner.." Taehee pouted while rubbing her tummy.

" Okay, but let me change first okay.." You smiled. But your smile changed into snarled. When you passed by him, he gulped down as he looked away to avoid your glare...
.
.
.
.
After some time you come back to dinning area after changing your clothes. Then you and taehee both arranged the food on the dinning table. You sat on your chair, other side taehyung and taehee also take their place. Before starting his dinner, taehyung joined his both palm together and closed his eyes, and begin to mumble something.

" what are you doing.." You frowned. He opens his eyes.

" I'm praying to god, to rest my soul if I die while eating this food.." He joked, and you rolled your eyes.

" shut up, it won't be that bad. It's taken me a whole day to make this food.." You scowled at him.

" I knew it..." He smirked, and you glared at him.

" aahummm..." Taehee munched on her naan.

" Wow unnie this food is so delicious.." She exclaimed, making you smile in pride. You raised your chin and peek through the corner of your eyes at taehyung.