4. 𝙃𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙊𝙛 𝙈𝙚

{ On other side }

{ On other side }

{ Hyung-woo pov }

I was sitting on sofa, in the same room before. I was literally burning from inside. Recalling the moment, when she punched me.

If her mother had not come at that time. So I would have definitely shown her, her real place.

And about his mother, she's sitting right next to me. And she has bandaged my lips.

"Hyun-woo are you okay, do you need anything?" Jiha mom ask me in a worried tone..

" No aunty, I am fine. I don't want anything Thanks for asking.." I replied, while smiling at her.

" I'm really sorry son, on behalf of jiha.." She apologize to me while looking down.

What's the heck, didn't she see what I did with jiha, I mean if there was any other woman, she would have stood up for her daughter. But she apologizing to me.

" No, it's okay aunty, why are you saying sorry, I don't mind anything..." I shook my head.

" So it means that you have forgiven Jiha, you will not say anything to your father, am I right son..''She look at me while rising her brows.

Well that's it! She doesn't want me to tell my father, so she took my side and is taking care of me, such a selfish woman...

" No aunty, why would I say anything to my appa, you don't have to worry..." hyun-woo said while smiling.." He thought realising her real intention

There might be something wrong going on between this mother-daughter. Well, I can take advantage of it.

" It's getting late, I think I should leave now" She smile as she patted my head.

" Ok aunty, take care of yourself too and don't worry, I have forgiven Jiha.." I said still having my fake smile. Then she left me.

Don't worry Aunty. I'm not going to tell anyone about what your daughter did to me. but I'm not going to forgive that Bitch so easily I'm going to make her life hell. I'm going to make her regret for messing with me. I thought as a huge smirk plastered on my face

{ Meanwhile }