31. ✯ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 ✯

{ Author pov }

{ Author pov }

" Good morning brother.." Taehee said as she enter in kitchen..

" Good morning sister.." Taehyung replied her without looking at her as he is cutting the vegetable..

She didn't utter any word for a second. She was just standing beside him..while playing with her fingers, taehyung notice her reticent..he put vegetable aside, and look at her..

" If you want to say anything, just say it taehee. I'm your brother.." he put his hands on taehee shoulders..

" Are you still angry with me.." She asked him lowering her gaze..

" Yes i am.." He said crossing his arm's. She close her eyes tighty.

" But not because you are lesbian, but because you hide it for me, don't you give me promise that, you will share every thing with me..then why you suffer alone..don't you think me as your brother.." He let out..

" how can you think that i will hate you because of this, ..you are not just a sister to me, you also a daughter to me..after our parents died..i raise you, i did everything for you..i want to be a lawyer just like father, but after i get to know that you also want to become a lawyer..i give up on my dream and become a manager, so i can help you to archive your dream..but you without even discussing with me, you decide by yourself that i will dislike for being a lesbian.." He sniffled..she pay attention on everything while drooping her head..

" look at me.." He said as he again put his hands on taehee shoulders..she slowly look up at him having misty-eyed..

" Hear me carefully..if anyone try to make fun of you because you are lesbian..just remember being gay, bisexual, transgender, lesbian or what ever else doesn't define nor confine you or who you are as a person.." he implied..looking straight in her eyes.

" And one of the most important things..from now on never look down on you..there's nothing wrong with you..there's a lot of wrong with the world you lived in..so always keep your head up high in pride..okay " He continued as she nodded..

" Okay now smile my sister.." He said and smile, she also give him a big and bright smile..In between you set foot in kitchen, getting there attention..

{ your outfit }