40. ✯ 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 ✯

{ Author pov }

It's was afternoon, You were in deep sleep Soon your sleep got disturb by your phone ringing. You extended your hand to the side table of your bed. and picked up your phone. Rubbing your eyes, you sat up straight.

" Hello..." you answer the phone in drowsy voice.

" Jiha, where is Taehyung..?" You heard you father voice. Your brow snapped together hearing his question.

" What do you mean. He went for kingdom in morning.." You gaped.

" But he didn't come, we were all waiting for him for 4 hours, but still he didn't show up jiha.." He revealed.

" I called him many times but he didn't pick up.." He added.

" You know anything.." He asked you.

" I don't know dad, He had left for the kingdom in the morning itself. Or if he had to go somewhere else, he would have called you or he would have told me. But he didn't. " you Replied.

" Then where did he go.." You dad Worried.

" Wait let me call him okay.." You said..

" Okay..." He Replied. He hung up the call. You immediately got up from your bed while dialing Taehyung's number.But his number was switch off. You cut the call. Your forehead is drenched in beads of sweat. Million thought raced in your mind in minute.

" Where did he go, if he had to go somewhere else why didn't he call anyone? Why is his phone getting switched off? Now how do I contact him?..." You Thought. You should go to the Kingdom, to find a way.. But you can't go outside like this, so without wasting anytime you went to change your clothes. You wore black pants with a black tie over a white shirt. And tied your hair and put on black shoes..

After getting ready you come to the living room

After getting ready you come to the living room. But before leaving the house you remember something. You change your way, and immediately run toward your security room.You opened the door and went to the computer. You unlocked it and started looking for the CCTV footage of this morning.

" Got it.." After a few minutes you got the footage. You play it immediately.As the footage plays, you can see Taehyung coming out of the mansion. He went straight to the car. Then a driver opened the door for him and he sat inside it. After that they left the mansion. But the strange thing is that you have never hired anyone for a driver, so who is he? You lean closer to the computer to look at the car number plate. But to be your surprise, that car was not yours. You stood up straight and thought that your father must have sent him to pick up Taehyung.

" I should go and ask dad.." You said to yourself and immediately left for kingdom.
.
.
.
.
{ In Kingdom }