41. ✯ 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 ✯

Is this a end of your story. Maybe YES or Maybe NO.

Hugging your body, Taehyung was sobbing painfully. There was nothing left for his happiness. Everything was gone. He could hardly keep himself together. he was shaking. His life now filled with emptiness as he will become lonely without you. The fact that you're no longer with him, will always cause him pain. The pain can be feel by his tears and his wail. Meantime your father has arrived at the crime scene with police and ambulance. Your father gasp seeing your bloody figure lying on Taehyung arms. When Taehyung notice your father presence, he look at him and dissolve into tears.

"D....da..dad p....please s...s..save j...jiha" He choke up into tears. Your dad put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

" Control yourself Taehyung, we will save jiha.." He try to calm Taehyung. Then some paramedic comes towards you and makes you lie on the stretcher. Then they put you inside the ambulance. Taehyung also get inside it. Then ambulance straightly held to Hospital. meanwhile a police man come to your father.

" Mr lee, we had catch yae-joon, he is alive, but was unconscious, we already sent him to hospital with other cops. Now we just have to wait until he woke up, then we get to know why would he want to hurt jiha and Taehyung.." The police office confirm.

" Ok, then we should also go to the hospital..." your dad suggested, then they also headed to Hospital..

Meanwhile in ambulance the nurse immediately check your pulse.

" she's alive.." She look at taehyung and said.

" p...please s..save her please.." Taehyung eyes widened, as he begged her to save you.

She right away insert a breathing tube in your mouth. Then she immediately remove your coat and Press her hands on your wound as hard as she can just to stop your bleeding. On the other side Taehyung were continuously crying seeing your unconscious face. He could not bear to see you in this state. He wish that he could take away all your suffering. He can't see you in pain but the even worst thing is feeling helpless as he couldn't help you to get out of it. He hold your hand and kiss it while his eyes closed.

Meanwhile in lee mansion. Your mother were walking back and fourth in her room, waiting for yae-joon call.

" What the hell, why isn't yae-joon calling me.." she's getting anxious.

" Are you waiting for someone mom.." Ji-yoon enter in your mom room while crossing her arms.

Your mom eyes widened seeing ji-yoon

Your mom eyes widened seeing ji-yoon. She was scared that ji-yoon had not heard yae-joon's name.

" I..I'm not waiting f..for anyone.." your mom reply while avoiding ji-yoon gaze.

" Even if you waiting for his call, then let me tell you mom. Yae-joon will never able to contact you again.." ji-yoon said. But hearing this, your mom's mouth fell open.