42. ✯ 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮 ✯

You were sitting in the particular area of jail. Where criminals meet their family members. And yes you also come here to meet your mother. As Taehyung already tell you everything. You were not shocked but hurt as you never thought that your mother even think of killing you for her selfishness. Soon a police man brought her. she's was wearing criminal clothes. Her hands are tied up in handcuffs. And her Hair's was messy and tied in bun. That police man make her sit on a chair infront of you. There a glass wall between you and her, there also a old telephone placed so you both can contract to each other. Her gaze slowly shift from down to up on you. She picked the phone and you did the same.

" Why did you come here.." She asked you in her dead voice.

" I wanna asked you something.." you replied.

" Go ahead.." She again drooped her eyes.

" I understand why you want to kill me, I even understand why you want to hurt Taehyung. But i can't able to figuring out, why did you kill min-seok. You never meet him then why.." You question her. Your eyes were wet. She glanced up at you.

" I did, i meet him. remember when you fight with yae-joon for min-seok. Same day i went to hospital to meet min-seok.." she disclosed..

{ Flashback...}

" Here the money for you. If you want more then asked me but leave my daughter alone.." Your mother throw the money on min-seok face.

" I don't want your garbage, so please leave.." Min-seok refused..

" Look, i don't know what profit you getting from my daughter but leave her because she's getting out of my hands. she's even talking back to me, just because of you so if you want to live happily then from now on never meet jiha.." your mom fumed. clenching her jaw. Min-seok smiled seeing your mother in anger.

" Do whatever you want to do, I'm not scared of you. And I'm giving you a free advice mrs lee, stay away from my best friend , because now she have me, her best friend . And if you ever hurt jiha, I won't leave you understood.." Min-seok snapped back.

" Okay, if you want that. Try to save yourself mr cha min-seok.." your mother threatened him and left..

{ Flashback end }

" That day i decide that i will remove him from my way.. So i went to meet yae-joon. I told him just to scared min-seok so he left you. But out of rage he kill min-seok. I'm the one who text min-seok to come that empty alley from your phone later i delete it. Yae-joon want to kill you too. But I'm the one who call him and stop him. But.." She revealed everything.

" But with time, your hate and greed has increased that much that finally you get ready to kill me right.." you complete her sentence. Your eyes welled up.

" Why you hate me that much.." You sniffled.

" Because you never been in my control. You always go against me. And i only like those who stay in my control.." She shamelessly accepted her controlling nature.

" You deserve this place.." your eyes turn red due to crying.

" I know..." With a straight face, she replied. You couldn't stay little longer there and left.
.
.
.
{ outside the jail..}

" Did you meet her.." Taehyung asked you. You nodded in response. He held you by your shoulder.

" Are you okay jiha.." He worried about you.

🎉 You've finished reading • 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 • { 𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐗 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 } 🎉