26. ✯ 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 ✯

{ Your mom pov - " Aishh

{ Your mom pov - " Aishh..what do i do now, i lost the case again..this will be a big lose for my comapny..what should i do.." my husband said with a sigh while rubbing his forehead with his fingers in stressed..He establish kingdom law firm after doing so much struggle but the firm was not doing so great in this field..That's why he got so much stressed about his work..On other side i was cursing my life..Why I'm so ill-fated..why my life is so tough..i lived my half life in poverty..my parents are belong to a poor family and Somehow I get scholarship from an Indian university and there i met jiha father..he was belong to a wealthy family..Then we start dating and even i marry him..That time i thought now i don't have to be struggle..but what happen then he got a disease and die giving me a responbilty or i say braden of a 3 year old girl..then i decided to come back korea..after some time i met ji-yoon father..he is also man of wealth after knowing this i married him..i know maybe I'm a greedy person but i don't want to live my life in poverty anymore..This is what i think before but now his company facing so much lose..if it continues like this..i have to live like before which i hate the most..}

" All my employees are resigning because of lose..No one want work with me. I feel so alone.." He sigh..breaking my chain of thought..i slowly put my hand on his..

"Ji-yoon is too young for working with you, i wish we have another child who can support you in work.." I said lowering my head..he shift his gaze toward me..

" But we have jiha..i know she is just 18 but she can work in my company as intern and gain some work experience also she was studying management..so this would great for her.." He said making my eyes widen..

What he talking about..why he want jiha work in his company..i can't let this happen...kingdom law firm belong to ji-yoon not jiha..i thought..

" No she can't..i don't want her to even rome around our company.." I glowered crossing my hand over my chest..

" Why..She is your daughter..How could you even say like that.." He Bellowed..

" She is always a bad luck for me..And if she work with you..Then your company will definitely going to collapse.." I bickered..

" SHUT THE FU*K UP, Stop your nonsense Shit..I can't even imagine how can a mother say something bad about her own daughter.." He Shouted on me..

" And I will decided who going to work with me..so you don't have to worry Okay.." He added glowering in anger..he rose up on the bed and left the room..

Is he is insane..why he didn't understand that jiha is not good for our company..That girl is mishap for me.i don't why he showing so much love for his step - daughter..aghh i have to Change his mind..
.
.
.
I see Mi-ya doing dishes as i enter in the kitchen..It's 9 pm but that girl didn't come home yet..and these days that girl always spend her time outisde..perhaps she have a boyfriend..how dare she, i clearly told her not to go around any boy..but that sult didn't listen to me..But I'm not sure about it..i should ask mi-ya, I'm sure she already knew something about it..I Thought as i was about to go to near her..suddenly I hear someone footsteps coming from living room..i already knew who was that person so i make my way toward the living room..
I see jiha running toward her room..she was crying but i ignore it and call out her name..