38. ✯ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙚𝙤 ✯

{ The Next morning }

The light of dawn seeped into your room. you rubbed your bleary eyes and sat up and covered your chest with blanket. You looked beside you and smile, seeing your prince charming sleeping like a baby.

You lean down and kiss on his cheeks

" Wake up love.." You whisper in his ear. he made groggy sounds, started to roll over in your direction

" Wait little more.." he grumbled in his deep husky voice and pulled you closer, buying his face in your neck.

" If you don't wake up now you will be late for work.." you said pulling away from him. He finally open his eyes and stare at you for a minute.You smile and looked away. You were about to get up from bed but he grab your wrist and pulled you toward himself. Your back hit his bare chest. He wrapped his hand around your waist.

" Good morning beautiful.." his gravely voice whispered in your ear. His warm lips touching your neck sent shivers of pleasure down your spine and across your scalp. Butterflies erupted in your stomach.

" Good morning..." You turn toward him and gave a peck on his forehead.

" Now get up quickly, otherwise you'll get late.." You remind him with a smile.

" And what if i get late, i know my boss will never complaint about it.." He smirked and tickles you.

" Hahaaa stop.." You laugh because of it and grab his hand to stop him.

" Your boss has become your wife, so don't take advantage of it. I don't like people who don't take their work seriously and.." You replied but he interrupted you by brushed his plams together.

" I'm sorry that i joke with you. You start giving me a lecture.." The last word come out like a mumbles.

" What did you said..?" you narrowed your eyes.

" N..nothing.." He immediately get up and rushed to bathroom.
.
.
.
.
{ Timeskip }

You enter in kitchen and saw him making breakfast as usual. You crossed your arms and went to him.

{ You're outfit and shoes }