Chapter 55: The pre-nup

ELLA'S POV

After our vacation we went back to the states because Gideon still has an empire to run which he is currently complaining.

"What is the use of being a CEO if I can't even take a break peacefully. I should just fire their assess and-"

Yup. Goodluck to all the staffs that called him this last 2 weeks.

To Gideon's delight I went with him to the office. I mean I am now unemployed so I have more free time.

I still wave and greeted all the staffs that I recognize on the way to Olympus floor.

"Gideon I'll visit Mark and Eric first okay?"

I ask him while walking towards his private elavator.

"Sure love. Hurry back."

I kiss his cheek then got off to the 15th floor.

In 5 years some of the old staff are replaced or are retired already so I really did not recognize some of them.

Some staff stare at me openly. I am sure they are new.

I opened the printing room and shouted.

"I'm baaackkk!"
Both of my friends looks up and shouted.

"Ella!" They run up to me and we did a group hug and spin around.

"Hey! You forgot me!" Chain said.

He insert himself in between Mark and Eric.
After he settled in we resume our group hug.

We stop when I got a little bit dizzy from spinning around.

"I miss you guys! " I exclaimed.

"Wait!!" Eric grab my hand.

"Is that a freaking engagement ring?!" He shouted.

"Yes!"

"Oh my God! Our Ella is getting married!" Then we did another group hug.

"You'll be divirginized finally!" Mark exclaimed.

"Well about that.." all three of them look at me curiously.

"You mean you already did tha DID!" Mark shouted excitedly.

I shyly nodded.

"Our baby Girl is now a woman! I am so proud of you! So tell me Ella. Is he big?" Mark whispers.

Big? What Big? Big heart? Big bird? Big Mac?

"What the fuck? He's still our boss Mark. If you want to fly out through the window of the 80th floor continue your line of questions." Chad warned.

"And Ella it is Chase for the Nth time." CHASE accusingly stare at me.

Oops my bad. It is not my fault that I can't retain names with more than 4 letters. My limit is four letters with an exception for Blake and Gideon.

"Okay okay. I'll stop."

Instead of working we just chat for an hour before Chiz was called for his meeting in the accounting department.

"I'll go up now to Olympus floor but I'll visit you again!Bye bye!"

"Bye baby Girl and congratulations!" They both shouted.

I skip towards Gideon's office.

His blonde receptionist is still there and I still don't know her name. I mean I'll probably forget it after 5 minutes so what's the point of learning it.