Chapter 25: Daddy

Chapter 25: Daddy

Ella POV

The fudge did he say?
Did I hear him right?
This is his fudging House?

"Your House?"

Gideon nodded.

"This is a castle Gideon! This is not a house!" I exclaimed.

He just chuckled and proceeded to guide me inside the house.

A middle age man wearing you guessed it a suit again! Is there any type of uniform available in this household? Almost all Gideon's staff is wearing a Gajam suit. This man is waiting beside the front door.

"Welcome back sir. Goodevening madam." He greeted immediately once we step inside the "house" according to Gideon.

A row of of people is waiting inside.
Maybe 10 female on the left and 10 male on the right. As soon as we pass them  they simultaneously bow to us.

Is this a cult? Am I dating a cult master?

The fudge is this?

I look around and all around me are sparkling. I kidd you not. There is a Massive chandelier hanging in the ceiling. Very very sparkly.  How much will it cost If I sell it? How can I remove it from that High ceiling? Will they notice if It is gone? How can I lift that? It is too big And  finally why am I thinking all of this? Am I a criminal now?

"Is that diamonds?" I ask in wonder.

"Diamonds? No love it is just Swarovski Crystals but if you prefer a diamond chandelier that can be arrange."

I look at Gideon in shock.

"I hope you are just joking Gideon because that is an expensive joke." Now if it is diamond I can earn more right?

He just shrugged his shoulders and urge me to walk. If he knows what am I thinking he might throw me in jail.

There is a gigantic stairs that is divided one on the right and on the left that you will just see in hotels and lifestyle magazines. There is a red carpet laid out on the stairs. What a tacky color.

GaJam! The floors are so shiny maybe it is made from black granite. I can see my reflection and I have an urge to remove my shoes so I did it.

I crouch down surprising Gideon and attempts to remove my converse because I don't want to dirty the floor.

When Gideon realizes what am I doing he grab my arm to force me to stand up.

"Love what are you doing?"

" Removing my shoes what do you think? I don't want to put dirt on these immaculate floor" I attempted to remove it again but Gideon grab my arm again to stop me.

"No need love. You can put mud on this whole house and no one will say a word. Okay?" Oh I am sure they will but not in front of you I thought.

I nodded and continue walking towards to I don't know.

We turn left and I saw a massive living room with a couch with gold paint on the the edges. I am admiring the room  when suddenly I sneeze.

I mean a sneeze that echoes that can be heard even outside. Yeah I know. What a refined lady I am.
And not just one sneeze 3 consecutive sneezes that make my eyes cry with no apparent reason.

Gideon was infront of me in an instant. He lift my face. Worry was prominent in his face. He stares at me as if assessing if I am dying already with just sneezing my brains out.