Chapter 5 version 3.0

James POV

It is almost 6pm where is my princess?

I pace the foyer once more. I look at my side and Greyson is also pacing beside me. Parker was sitting at the stairs munching on a large Mcdonalds fries.

He is a Cardiologist but he is the most fanatics of fastfoods. Jamison and Gabriel was continuously sliding on the banister of our grand staircase. It is 20 feet high off the ground for Godsakes!

If they fell those 2 will just shrug it off as if nothing happened and continues to slide again.

I hear a rumble of car outside I look at my son and exclaimed. "They are here Act Normal!"

All of five of us scramble back to the living room.

We leave Albert to welcome our guest.

I sat down on one of the couch, Grey sat down beside me and pretends he was reading some papers and I peek out of curiousity it is our electricity and internet bills. Did I pay that already? I can't remember.

Gabriel stands in front of our one of the massive floor to ceiling windows staring in to space. He fools no one. He can't even stand in one area without fidgeting

Parker as usual is still eating but this time it is a Big Mac. The large fries is already finish?

Jamison suddenly vaccums the floor. When did he even get the vaccum?

The front door opened and I suddenly grab the nearest magazine. I opened it and the arrogant Mug of Blake  welcomed me.

What the fuck?! I look at the cover and I sigh in disappointment. Of all the magazines that I can get. I grabbed Blake's Forbes Magazine edition.

He sent us 10 copies before it was release and even told us that he will send us more if we want. So I told him I'll shove his magazine far up his ass that even doctor will have a hard time removing it if he sends us another copies.

For fuck sake my dear Ella even framed one copy. She even tried to convince me to place it on our room. No way! I told her to place it elsewhere so my Ella placed it on the kitchen wall.

Imagine Giacomo's face when he saw the ugly face of Blake in his kitchen. I swear everytime I enter the kitchen, Blake's picture always has a stain. I hope Giacomo loose his patience and just burn that thing.

"I am home!" I heard Ameera shouted.

Ella came out from the kitchen. Her long dress was dragging on the floor.

Blake followed her out and eating honey glazed donuts that is supposed to be serve as a midnight snack.

I glance at my running wife and realized that Shit She is barefoot again. The floor is cold and she will get sick!

I scan my eyes to see where she leaves her fluffly purple slippers. I saw it under the dining table.

I hurriedly stand up and run towards the dining room and grab Ella's slipper.

I saw her smiling in front of a tall boy with short blonde hair and black eye glasses. He saw me approaching and and he looks like he's gonna pees his pants.

Good.

"Love you forget to wear your slippers."

Ella looks at me and smiles sheepishly. "Sorry Gideon. I just got excited that we have a guest."

Ella instinctively lift her foot one by one and I place her slippers gently on her both feet.

I stand up and face the boy that my princess is currently taking an interest.