Chapter 6

The next day being the wedding Unnati rushes to Akshara's room, she thought she will find a gloomy and crying Akshara but she was happy and smiling. Unnati goes near her "Akshu are you fine", Akshara smiles, she was about to tell her all the plan but then remembers that Yash wanted to tell her himself "Yes Unni.. I have accepted this.. if this is my fate then let it be... I'm happy", Unnati looks at her shocked and confused "Umm Akshu are you sure... What about Shiva", she gives Unnati a small smile "I have left everything in the hands of fate...Let my destiny decide it", Unnati was confused, she nods and leaves from her room.

Once she was out of the room, she was confused at first and then her confusion was replaced with anger for Yash, did he even talk to the groom.. he comes out of nowhere everytime I don't want to see him but now where is he.. once I get my hands on him na he and his friend are dead meat.. I'm going to scratch his eyes that have a weird way to calm me down just by looking into it.. and sew his mouth that argues with me. She was passing the rooms searching for him when someone pulls her into a room holding her hand, she would have screamed if that person had not shut her mouth with his hand.

She looks at him shocked, it was Yash, he looks at her "Don't scream", she nods and he removes his hand from her mouth. As soon as he removes his hand she starts shouting at him "What the hell do you think of yourself.. haan... Who told you to pull me like that.. and where is your friend..did you even talk to him... Why is he not stopping the wedding", as soon as she starts speaking he locks the door knowing that she would be shouting and screaming atleast for sometime. He comes back and sits down on the chair in the room stretching his legs and putting his hand behind his head and closing his eyes in a relaxed state, she fumes even more seeing him like that.

"What the hell.. why can't you understand that 3 lives are being spoiled here.. why are you sitting here relaxed.. aren't you feeling bad for your friend.. the girl he is marrying loves someone else.. why are you doing this", she starts hyperventilating. He opens his eyes and looks at her, "Shitt" and stands up immediately. He makes her sit down "Shh calm down.. everything is fine..", he takes the water bottle from nearby and gives it to her but she swats it away. She keeps glaring at him, he also glares at her, takes the water bottle opens it and puts it near her lips "Shut up and drink... Look at your condition.. drink it first.. I'll tell you everything".

She keeps glaring at him and drinks the water, "Tell me now". He looks at her "Akshara is right now marrying her love, Shiva", she looks at him shocked "Whattt", he turns away and looks elsewhere "You didn't listen to me yesterday... I'm the groom.. not the 'groom's friend'.. I'm Yash Chakravarthy". She was shocked to the core hearing that he is the groom and remembering what all she said about him to him, she hits her head, "I agree I was wrong to not talk to her.. but I had my reasons... I came here just a couple weeks before... For me my profession is of utmost importance right now and I was not ready to get married so soon I agreed only for my parents who had been asking me since 2 years.. that's why I took no interest in getting to know her.. I thought I can do that after our marriage.. but yes you were right I should have tried to talk to her... I didn't... But that doesn't mean I don't care about anything.. I do".

She keeps looking at him as he keeps looking elsewhere "Thank you for letting me know... You are a true friend to Akshara", she stands up and goes near him and puts her hand on his shoulder. He turns around to look at her, she looks into his walnut brown coloured eyes which were glassy, his eyes were pure, no hard feelings for anyone, no hate or anger. A drop of tears falls from his right eye, she wipes it off with her thumb, "I'm sorry.. I didn't listen... I said so much.. you aren't bad", he too keeps looking into her eyes rabbit like eyes.  There was complete silence between them, no words were exchanged, there was no awkwardness in that moment, it was only peace.

They both were looking at each other, she was wearing a sky blue coloured silk saree, a simple chic chockerb and jhumkas, which kept moving to the early morning breeze entering the room through the window, her hair was braided into a fishtail braid, a strand of her hair which was left loose was dancing around with the wind, he tucks the strand behind her ear. He was wearing a white silk shirt and white dhothi as that's the traditional attire for the groom. She didn't notice that before, she was noticing his attire only now, his half sleeves and fitting shirt giving her an idea of his well built body. Just then there was knock on the door "Yash you in there?", They both come out of their daze hearing the knock.

He opens the door and let's Nisha in "Is the marriage over Vadina", "Almost" he nods while Unnati was looking at him confused "But how". Nisha looks at her "You must be Unnati", she nods, Nisha smiles "Well Unnati according to Venkat uncle Akshara is getting married to Yash.. his face is hidden..we just told it's our custom when Venkat uncle asked.. now let's wait till the wedding completes for the big reveal.. let's see what he does when he comes to know.. but don't worry Amma and Nanna will handle". Unnati hugs Nisha "Thank you so much", she smiles and hugs her back "You should thank Yash and Ayush not me.. Ayush was the one who made the plan and Yash executed it.. he only got Shiva inside without anyone's notice". Unnati turns to Yash, she looks at him and smiles for the first time and mumbles "Thank you", he smiles back. Both their hearts tingle seeing each other smile for the first time.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini