Chapter 40

As soon as Unnati steps out of Akshara and Shiva's someone pulls her into the adjacent room. The person closes her mouth with their hand so that she doesn't scream. He pins her to the room door locks it, she had her eyes closed trying to scream, she ends up biting his hand. She opens her eyes after biting the person's hand, he removes his hand from her mouth "Ooouuuuuu". He looks at shocked "What are you.. like seriously.. you bit my hand so hard", she keeps glaring at him "Who told you to kidnap me".

He looks at her smiling "Well darling you were so jealous.. I thought to dance with you for sometime". She glares at him "Why would I be jealous.. I said no to dancing with you.. why would I want to dance with you". He keeps smiling looking at her "Really darling.. you wanted to punch me.. you were shooting glares at me and Kamini the whole time.. you even stepped on poor Abhi's foot because you were busy glaring at me.. and you still say you are not jealous".

She keeps shooting daggers at him, she pushes him back with all her force "What do you think hann.. I'm dying to dance with.. be in your arms.. be close to you.. I'm getting jealous of that stupid fevicol.. go to her you also put some fevicol and stick yourself to her.. oh wait you don't need fevicol she is already a fevicol bottle only.. go show all your 32 teeth to her.. I hate you.. I don't care.. I don't give a damnnnn.. ahh". She kept pushing him back with her each sentence, his leg hits on the bed, he holds her hand in order to balance himself but loosing his balance he falls on the bed with her on top of him.

Her long hair covers her face, he breathes in her rosewood fragrance pushing her hair behind to get a proper view of her. She looks at him shocked as his fingers brush over her cheeks, she tries to get up but he snakes his arm around her waist tightly and pulls her back, she falls back right into his chest "Don't go darling". She keeps blinking her rabbit eyes looking at him, he was feeling peaceful finally having her is his arms, he just keeps savoring the feeling of having her in his arms.

Both their hearts were racing, she could feel his heart hammering in his chest just like hers under her hand which was on his chest. Her hair keeps flying with the warm breeze entering the room through the window. He keeps pushing the strands of her hair which keep falling on her face, his fingers keep brushing on her cheeks. Her heart needed him but her brain kept telling her to resist and leave from there. She was not sure what to do, she knew her heart loathed him yet loved him at the same time, she needed him, she was yearning to be in his arms.. close to him.

She was lost in her thoughts when she suddenly feels a soft touch on her forehead. He had left a soft kiss on her forehead, she closes her eyes feeling at bliss with the kiss. A drop of tear escapes her eyes with the overwhelming feeling, her tear falls on his neck. He lifts her face and makes her look at him, he wipes her tears but they just keep flowing from her eyes "Darling please don't cry.. I can't take it.. shh baby.. I love you.. don't cry darling..". He keeps wiping her tears yet they keep falling, seeing her crying his eyes too well up but he didn't want to cry now, he wanted to make her smile.

He looks at her now reddened face, can someone look cute even while crying.. her little red nose.. how cute.. what am I thinking.. I have to make her smile. He shakes away his thoughts "You know dinosaurs are cute only when they keep grunting not when they are crying.. when the dinosaurs cry they look scary.. you know like the Annabelle doll". She hits on his chest and smiles a little, she again tries to get up but he again doesn't let her. He leans in closer to her and kisses both her cheeks sucking her tears "I love you Unnati". Her eyes widen in shock as he kisses her cheeks, he flips them over now she was caged below him.

He leans in and captures her lips, he sucks on her lips. She doesn't respond at first being shocked, her eyes widen to the size of tennis balls, he squeezes her waist bringing her out of shock. Her eyes close involuntarily and she responds to his kiss sucking on his lips. Their lips keep moving in sync and their hearts also beating hard and fast in sync. The pain of separation and longing for each other was being poured into their kiss, their eyes also pour down their pain. Her hands travel into his hair tugging at his soft locks, he keeps whispering 'I love you's' to her. She was melting at his soft kisses and his whispers, she bites his lower lips drawing blood as his own salty tears mix with hers in her own way to punish him for dancing with 'Fevicol'