Chapter 22

It was Yash's birthday, Unnati was again waiting for him in his cabin. She had already called him and wished him at 12 a.m, she was waiting to wish him in person. She had got a call from Adi that there is some work at their office, they need to sort out some files for the upcoming audit. She didn't want to go but she had no other choice, so she decided to see Yash once and then go. She hears footsteps approaching the door, she stands behind the door so that he can't see her.

Just as Yash enters she shouts "Booo", he jumps in his place "Ahhh". She comes in front of him laughing "Wow Doc I didn't think you would get scared". He look at her horrified and putting a hand on his heart trying to calm it down "Godd!! Woman.. you are going to make me get a heart attack!!.. and is this how you wish me happy birthday". She keeps laughing looking at him "Think about it na Doc.. headlines of tomorrow 'One of the best cardiologist Yash Chakravarthy suffered from a cardiac arrest because someone scared him with a "boo" standing behind the door'.. (she laughs more).. it sounds so funny".

He holds her waist and pulls her closer "Umm I have a better idea.. 'Dr.Yash Chakravarthy suffered from a cardiac arrest because his love kissed him hard wishing him a happy birthday'.. this one is better darling.. then one you said makes me look like a fattu (Coward)..". She blushes looking elsewhere "No I.. I.. noo..", he keeps smiling looking at her "So I won't get my birthday wish?". She turns into a cherry blushing "Ha.. happy birthday..", she leans up and hugs him tightly burying her face in his neck "I love you Yash".

He pulls away from the hug and smiles looking at her "Thank you my atom bomb". She hits his chest shaking her head, she looks at him "I.. I have to go to my office today.. there are some files which need to be sorted before the upcoming audit..". He looks at her "Do you have to", she nods "I'm sorry.. I have to go.. but I'll reach in time for the dinner". His face fell on hearing that she has to go but he knew it was also important "Okay.. I'll come pick you up darling from your office". She looks at him "Aree no need I'll come by myself..", He was about to say something but she cuts him in "I will come by myself baby.. don't worry and the place you said is also near my office so it's not a problem.. okay.. now smile".

He pulls her closer "Okay fine.. but before you go.. give me my gift". She turns red hearing him, he leans in closer, her breathe hitches. She holds his shirt tightly and closes her eyes expecting him to capture her lips but he leaves a soft kiss on her nose instead making it turn red. She opens her eyes and looks at him "You know darling.. your cute little pink nose manages to attract me at all times.. see na it has turned red.. it's so cute".

She keeps blushing looking at him and hits his shoulder "I need to go now.. leave me". His hold tightens "I don't want to.. stay like this darling", she looks at him "Someone might come.. let me go na". He was not ready at all to let her go "I don't know darling.. why do I feel like you will go far away from me.. if I let you go now", she cups his cheeks "Hey baby.. look at me.. Unnati is only Yash's no matter what.. Always and forever❤️...  you are thinking too much". He joins their foreheads closing his eyes just feeling her close to him "I love you darling always.. remember that".

She leans up and captures his lips and sucks them softly. He squeezes her waist as soon as her lips brush against his. He sucks and nibbles her lips crazily, there was an unknown fear bubbling in him and he wanted to make sure she is right here with him and not going away from him. Her hands which were holding his collar tightly goes into his soft locks tugging at them and driving him crazy. His one hand travels to her cheek caressing them and trying to pull her closer further. She tries to pull out of the kiss feeling breathless but he keeps sucking her lips like she is his oxygen "I love you darling".