Chapter 20

At Chakravarthy Nivas,

After dinner everyone were sitting in the living room as Yash had said that he wanted to discuss something. Everyone were looking at him eagerly to know what he has to say, Ayush looks at him "Tell na Yash what is it.. well except that you are going to Mumbai.. just a week and half more and it's your birthday.. you can go after that.. if that's what you are planning". Yash just smiles shaking his head "What if I say I don't want to go to Mumbai now", Ayush looks at him shocked and goes to sit next to him "Are you sure you are my brother.. I mean you said you don't want to go to Mumbai right.. or my ears are ringing".

Yash chuckles looking at Ayush who keeps looking at him like he saw a ghost "You heard correctly only Anna.. I don't want to go to Mumbai right now... I want to get married and then go there or get a transfer here". Everyone looks at him shocked, Ayush again speaks "What did you say.. I heard married..". Yash glares at him "I said that only Anna.. why are you so shocked.. as if you don't tease me with her..". Nisha chuckles "So our ship has sailed.. nice", Yash's mother goes and sits next to him "Who is she Yash", he looks at his mom and smiles "Unnati Amma".

Yash's mom looks at him smiling "Akshara's friend.. that girl only right", Yash nods smiling. Yash's dad smiles "Wonderful.. I'm waiting to meet my daughter-in-law.. when are you bringing her home". Yash smiles and goes to hug him "Thank you Nanna", Yash's dad too hugs him "My son has asked for something.. how will I not fulfil it.. and she is a wonderful girl.. if she can fight so much for her friend.. I can imagine how much she will love you and our family.. and from now on nobody will dare to say she doesn't have anyone anymore.. I'm happy Yash".

Ayush also goes and hugs him "I knew this ship would sail for sure.. but I didn't know it would be this early..". Nisha smiles at him teasingly "Anyway Yash.. #Yashi is finally happening.. this information needs to be shared". He pulls out from Ayush's hug "Nooo.. Vadina Noo.. don't tell anyone.. even Akshara... If she knows she will tell Unnati.. these two cannot hide anything from eachother.. (he smiles).. I will tell my atom bomb personally on my birthday". Ayush puts his hand around Yash's shoulder and teases him "Ahem Ahemm.. Atom bomb haan..", Yash smiles "You haven't seen her explode.. Once you see that you will understand the reason behind the name".

Yash mom pulls him and makes him sit down and sits with him "Tell me about her na.. that day I didn't see her properly nor do I remember properly.. show her photo.. you have na". Yash was about to say something when Ayush jumps in "Maa you want to see them together I have photos..". She looks at him "Then what are you waiting for.. show me.. my daughter's picture". Ayush shows them the pictures that they had taken while in Club and then the two times they three had gone out along with Akshara, Shiva and Unnati.

His mom keeps smiling looking at the pictures "Aww my daughter is beautiful❤️.. Nice selection Yash.. though I didn't know my cardiologist son has a heart which will actually beat for someone other than pumping blood.. Good that your marriage was fixed with Akshara and you came here.. else..". Yash chuckles "Else also I would have met that Atom bomb.. (he bites his tongue).. I mean Unnati in hospital.. because I was recommended here for an operation". Nisha looks at her "Maa she does more than making his heart beat.. she literally him yearn for her.. he never leaves her side when she is with him.. he doesn't even realise how much he gets lost seeing her.. he never teases anyone na but with her.. he doesn't leave any chance to tease her and make her blush or irritated.. he turns into naughty kid in her presence".

Yash blushes hearing all those, his mom smiles looking at him "Aww my baby is blushing... How cute", his father too teases him "Woww now I really want to meet her.. the one who can make this strict guy smile.. and make him naughty.. also make him smile after drenching in the rain". He turns into a brighter shade of red hearing his dad "Ammaa.. Nannaaa please". His mom smiles "Now tell me about her.. what she does.. how she is.. and why are you calling my daughter atom bomb".

He turns to his mom "Amma that is the right name for her.. you know how much she fights with me.. well sometimes I provoke her but still.. my god.. anger stays on her small pink nose all time.. even her friend calls her Dino.. but when I call her as Atom bomb I get punches.. (everyone laughs.. he glares at them).. one day that girl is going to get me admitted in the hospital with all the punches she keeps throwing on me.. Anyway you want to know what she does na Amma.. (she nods).. she is a biomedical engineer.. she runs 'Hayat Services' along with 3 more of her friends.. she is one strong woman❤️.. she has so much pain inside of her Amma yet she doesn't show it.. many people in her building keep gossiping about her Amma.. she shows as if she isn't affected.. though she is true that they won't stop.. but still it hurts her when someone says that she doesn't have anyone.. now I don't want anyone to say that to her again.. enough of pain and love she yearned and taunts she has heard.. now I want people to know she has a family.."

His mom smiles and hugs him "Ofcourse.. she has a big family now.. don't worry we won't let her feel alone in any way once she is here", he smiles "I know Amma.. and don't ever let her cook please". She looks at him confused "Why", he smiles "She might burn down our kitchen.. or the whole house..". She chuckles "Okay.. you will cook for your atom bomb.. nice nice", he blushes again "Ammaaa". Everyone retires to their rooms after that.

Yash goes to his room and sits in his balcony staring at the moon with a smile on his face, I didn't know it would be so easy.. My Atom bomb just wait for a week and a half more.. I'll tell you this good news then.. I'm sure you will be happy hearing it.. now no more hearing people's taunt and judgemental comments.. and no more pain only and only love darling.. I'm waiting for you to become mine officially.

At Unnati's house,

She was sitting in her room and talking to Akshara "Akshuu.. I'm so happy today", Akshara smiles looking at her getting excited "What happened that you are so happy babes". Unnati blushes "I.. I confessed to Yash.. he.. he too confessed.. he.. he said that he will make me.. his officially.. soon". Akshara shrieks so loud that Shiva who was coming out of the bathroom gets scared, he runs to her "What is it Akshu.. why are you screaming.. anything happened?".

Akshara keeps squealing while Shiva keeps looking at her confused "As soon as I come back I'm gonna give you a bone crushing hug.. oh god why did I plan this 1 month long honeymoon.. mann I missed this confession.. just wait I'll be back in a couple of weeks.. don't get married before that I'm warning you both". Unnati chuckles "Ofcourse not Akshu.. how will I get married without you by my side". Akshara pulls Shiva into a tight hug "I'm so so so happy...", Shiva looks at her shocked "Can't breathe Akshu", she pulls out of the hug and looks at him "Sorry sorry baby". Unnati smiles looking at them both "Okay.. byee both of you.. continue your.. ahem ahem.. honeymoon".

Akshara blushes "Once I come there na you will know.. don't worry I will make you give competition to a ripened tomato". Unnati shakes her head "Let's see.. okay bye Mr & Mrs.Shiva", and disconnects the call. She smiles thinking about Yash, she goes out her room to get her laptop which was lying on the couch. Everytime she sees the couch she could only blush remembering how he had kissed her and how they had confessed their feelings to each other.

Her mind keeps replaying them loop and she ends up blushing and looking like a plum and remembering his words 'You don't know how much I want to taste these plums darling'. She shivers remembering his words, and the water bottle falls from her hands, she gets startled "Shitt!! Gosh!! he affects me so much.. morning also how much I was getting lost in his thoughts.. seriously I mixed up a dialyser and a ventilator.. thank god I didn't do anything stupid..". She quickly takes the laptop from the couch and runs to the room.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini