Chapter 47

Yash and Unnati go back to the reception area. Deepak looks at them and goes near them, he smiles looking at Yash "How was the surprise Dr.Yash". He smiles looking at Unnati and looks at his ring "I loved it".

After the reception party, everyone were having dinner, Abhi looks at Yash "Yash

After the reception party, everyone were having dinner, Abhi looks at Yash "Yash.. new ring.. engagement ring.. ohhhoooo". Everyone start teasing Yash and Unnati, Unnati glares at them "Its Aadhu and Karthik's wedding.. please focus on then.. not us", everyone shuts up hearing her. Akshara whispers to Shiva "Sometimes I wonder who is pregnant me or she.. one minute she is talking nicely and next minute she roars like a dinosaur..", Shiva chuckles hearing her "That's better my baby monkey.. she only roars.. you spill our bedroom secrets", Akshara smacks his arm.

The next day, Yash takes Unnati to Chakravarthy Nivas, everyone were happy seeing Unnati and Yash together again. Yash looks at his mom and dad "Amma Nanna I want to marry Unnati again", Unnati smiles looking at them "You were asking me to get married na Amma Appa.. now here is the groom". Narayan jumps excitedly and hugs them both "Oh Venkateshwara.. this is what we were waiting.. waiting to see you both together again.. finally..", Lakshmi also goes near them "I too want to hug my babies.. move now..", she pushes her husband and hugs them excitedly "My babies.. I was waiting so much for this.. finally this day has come".

Ayush and Nisha also run to them "Uff finally.. you both are back together.. finally both of you got some brains to talk it off..". Lakshmi looks at them smiling "So much preparation to do.. so much work.. Narayan please call the priest.. let's fix the date for their wedding today itself". Yash and Unnati blush looking elsewhere. Narayan looks at Lakshmi "Laksmi atleast today let me have sweets na.. my son is finally getting married". Yash looks at his dad with a stern face "Nanna no.. you will anyway have sweets at our wedding.. no sweets right now.. I don't want your sugar levels high before the wedding.. or during or after.. but then I cannot stop you at that time but now no sweets".

Unnati smiles and goes near Narayan who was pouting and winks at him "Appa none of us will have sweets.. Okay.. lets all have murukku sandwich instead.. I'll order" (murukku is similar to chakli except that it is made from only rice flour and urad dal flour).

 I'll order" (murukku is similar to chakli except that it is made from only rice flour and urad dal flour)