Part 17

Ruan followed the guards instructions precisely. He did not put much effort into disguise, because he though no one would think bad about a father wanting to meet his kids under any circumstances. He entered the swim house in the black limo at the pick up stand and was waiting for the girls to arrive. As soon as they came, they got into the limousine and just greeted the way the guard had said. "Hello Mr.Kinsman how was the the Sunday pink Panther?" It was some form of code they used, for safety measures.

He replied with "welcome aboard girls". The girls felt a little unease hearing an unfamiliar voice. Ruan did not notice the subtle change in the girls body language. Ruan was focused on the girls beauty. He thought "my girls look so beautiful, they would look great in the photos with me".  He did not even notice the difference between beautiful Latino girls and his children with Indian heritage.

He followed the route plan, he was suggested to follow by the guard. Everything was going smoothly, he was happy and nervous at the same time. He exit the swim house, turned a few streets randomly, then pressed the button on the ac vent and immediately wore his mask. Soon the car fogged up and the fog put the girls out in minutes and Ruan almost got a little giddy himself when he failed to ventilate the car before he removed the mask. Thank god the Guard was still in touch with him through an ear piece and reminded him to bring the windows down.

His nerves were on the edge. He was sweating. He removed his cap and fanned his face with it. Then he removed the tracking device on the girls and put masks on the girls' heads. 'Soon everything will be over' he thought.

As he was instructed earlier, he drove towards  the shady garage where he was meeting the fellow who could help him bring the girls back to India.

He was extremely happy and was thinking about ways to clear off his debt and be on his merry way when he got his hands on the inheritance. It was quite a lump-sum amount. He could be very well settled for life. For now He planned put the girls up in a boarding school and will think about how to handle them later.

Looking at the girls, he was reminded of their mother. A thought struck him and  he started wondering how Brooke got so rich? He wondered Who her sugar daddy was? Somehow the timid girl who was engaged to him was now a multimillionaire. ThOugh he did not expect her to be someone with so much money and power now realised how it might be advantageous, asserting Brooke as his wife could be. She has very powerful contacts.

The selfish bastard wanted to spin wool on her eyes just like how he used to. He had so much confidence in himself that he thought he could take her for a ride if he wished to. Though he got a gist of what Brooke could be He did not know how strong Brooke has grown up to be or to what extent she exerted her power.

He reached the destination.As soon as he got out he was knocked out by a taser go he neck. Poor guy did not know whom he had kidnaped. They were not his daughters. They were the daughters of Mr. Fastner who is the ceo of the company providing security to important political ministries. Like the governer and the president.

The poor fool did not even know how his girls looked like. The idiot did not have any brain and followed the guard's plan through to the T. Now if Mr. Fastener was kind enough he will be behind the bars or else he will end up six feet under or worse. He would definitely do some serious harm.

The Guard who was watching all this happen though the cctv camera he had hacked from the nearby building gave a sinister laugh and left. He had this cruel streak to take care of imbeciles like him in the worst way possible. This was quite lenient compared to his past encounters with others who tried to harm Ms.Brooke.

The guard had first though to kill this bastard, so Brooke can be happy. But this way he took care of two problems at once. He proved Mr.fastener that his security gadgets were weak and can be easily manipulated unlike the one Ms. Brooke designed and this bastard would rot. Mr. Fastner should have not undermined Brooke's Proposal. Now, Ruan will pay for all the things he put Ms.Brooke through. The guard has sworn to himself since the day he saw Ms.Brooke that Until he was alive he would sincerely protect the girls including Ms.Brooke, as he has been doing so far.

No one can get near Brooke or the girls. She is a soul who deserves to be happy. She is happy with the girls and has good friends. She may look like the ice princess and rude sinister women to others but people around her knew her and respected her a lot. They are doing great, and the guard was always there to protect them and keep her path as a bed of roses by taking care of all the thorns.

The guard was very proactive in keeping any harm from reaching even the gates of Ms.Brooke. He kept Ruan away for a long time but the anxiety of when he may appear was troubling was disturbing her a lot, so the guard stopped him from going in rounds and let him reach out to Ms.Brooke, but the halfwitted moron did not even use the chance he got appropriately. He failed to be even a human. So he had it coming.

Soon the guard was accompanying the girls back to their home, from the swimming pool. They were better off without a noodle brain as a father.

Once they were home Ms.Brooke greeted them and hugged the girls. Soon she was off to make a difference in the lives of many people.

Brooke did not worry about Ruan anymore. She just told her daughters that their father was dead. Unknown to the fact that he actually was dead.

The twins shined in everything they did. They grew up to be intelligent girls. One grew up to be a great lawyer supporting social cause. When the other was focused on being the best social welfare officer in the state. They were well equipped and educated to face today's hi fi world.
They had very good partners who supported them.
Liam and Leo were tall guys who is exceptionally talented with computers. They complemented their partner very well and supported their better half through their journey.

They had a busy life full of love, sadness happiness and joy.

The guard kept protecting them until his heart gave away due to old age. No one knew his role as the Guard he was just among the rest of his team. 

Life may not go as you expected, but changing it is in our hands just like Brooke's. Though she faced a lot of adversities and unexpected things in life. Everything changes as she was determined to work towards a better life.

——-
Hi all.
This is the end of Brooke's story. I know it took long. But hopefully it was an interesting read for you all.

Thanks
Do vote.
Love you all.