Part 7

She was upset for various reasons but still though it was ok since it was with Ruan that she had done this with. She never expected to go this far with him before marriage. Trying not to let her body pain bother her she got up took a shower and felt a little refreshed. Once she was done with her routine, she went in search of Ruan.

She found him in the kitchen. Suddenly she felt an urge to behave like a small child. She wanted to hide and scare Ruan. So she hid behind the refrigerator, which was out of Ruan's view. Before she could jump out and scare him as she had planned she heard some one call for Ruan. From their chatter she realised that it was the guy who had brought the food platter to her yesterday.

Just when she decided to show herself, she realised that they were going talk about her as Chris asked Ruan "how was your night with the cute India girl?" His voice filled with mock curiosity.

"Just like any other day" answers Ruan.

Brooke's heart fluttered thinking that he did not want anyone else to know what happened. But the fluttering stopped and she felt like her heart will never beat again when she continued to hear the conversation. What he said next shattered her heart to pieces.
" I wish it won't be a hassle to get rid of the bitch in my bed this time." Mused Ruan.
" Don't worry my dear friend I would be happy to entertain the beauty in the bed anytime." Chris said winking at Ruan.

"Anytime buddy." Said Ruan while smiling at Chris.

Brooke was scared and shattered to hear him speak about her that way.

"By the way what is the beauty's name?" Asked chris.

"Beats me. I wish I could remember so I can avoid these bitches whining about not even knowing their name." Said Ruan in a casual manner. While they went out of the kitchen.

Listening to this Brooke felt like her heart was tearing apart. Before she could realise what was happening. She was out of the house. She was Too numb to understand or comprehend that how she could have been this naive to believe Ruan and his family. She tried to recollect all the events of life which indicated the cunning nature of her so called to be in-laws.

Since the engagement till date she recollected all the things, how Ruan was out of control when he drank. How he and his family took everything for granted just because they came from old money. How uncomfortable and incompatible she was with the Rajvansh family. She realised how blindly she loved Ruan. How she failed to see all the obvious things which showed her that Ruan was a number one loafer.

Her foolishness has landed in a state where she lost everything Precious to her. Not caring that she was in the middle of the road she crumpled down hugging her knees and started crying.

A loud horn shook her out of her self pity. Before she could get her bearings together and get out of the oncoming vehicle's way, the vehicle hit her and she was thrown away for about 10 feet.

As soon as the car hit her she welcomed the consequences of it. She thought dying would be far better than facing what was ahead of her.

She smiled in bliss knowing that her life was ending. She did not have to face the Rajvanshes ever again. She could never be put through the trials and judgment of the people in her village.
Her parents would not be troubled to pay more dowry in the name of saving reputation or matching up to the level of Rajvanshes.

She rolled around and every part of her body was scratched. She welcomed the pain. Finally, when her head hit a stone. She gladly let darkness envelop her and drifted off into nothingness.

The other girl who was driving, was thrown out of the front glass of her car and fell out due to the abrupt stop. She got up and went rushing towards the spot where Brooke was. When she tried to reach Brooke to see if she could be saved. The other girl lost her footing stumbled over the railing of the bridge and fell into the flowing river water never to surface again.

Few minutes later a car passed by noticed the a wrecked red Ferrari stranded on the road. When they stoped they noticed a young girl lying on the road, who was covered in blood. One person called for 911 and other rushed out to assist the young girl. He tried to stop her bleeding, but he was unable to do so because he could not find from where she was bleeding since she was totally covered in blood.

Due to god's grace the ambulance arrived immediately and the paramedics got to work. Soon she was rushed to the near by hospital.

A guy had rushed to the hospital and was waiting for her to arrive. When she was brought in the guy ran to see what was happening. "Brianne, you have to wake up. I will take care of everything. I promise you would never have to see that bastard again. Please just wake up. I love you. Please just come back to me..."

He kept on talking until she was taken to emergency. They had to do an emergency procedure to stop The bleeding in the head and immediately was taken into the operation theatre.

Bronn was waiting for Brianne to come back to him. He had to wait for 6 hours before someone came to brief him.

When the doctor came out he briefed Bronn on Brianne's status. "We have removed the clot and her bleeding has stopped. Her face is Damaged but Her vitals are normal, we have to wait another 24 hours before we can say anything else."

After 24 hours when Bronn learnt that Brianne was in coma, His heart broke to pieces. Bronn was dejected to learn this and planned to ruin the asshole's life. Since Brianne had made him her medical power of attorney. He asked the doctor to reconstruct her face to how it was before.

He left the hospital in rage and vowed to ruin the asshole's life before she opened her eyes.

———————
Dear readers,
Here is another update. Hope you all like it.
With lots of love,
BSV