~Chapt. 3~

Daily Quote: "Whats a Cock and Balls?" -Tubbo 2020
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S/t)-Skin Tone

(S/te)-Skin Texture

(H/l)-Hair Length

(H/c)-Hair Color

(E/c)-Eye Color

(F/c)-Favorite Color

(More will be added when needed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up in the same comfortable bed you were in yesterday. You and Ranboo had changed the red sheets to F/c ones. Ranboo was also in charge of changing your bandages from what you heard, and to go get him if they started to leak through a lot. You moved your entire body and pressed your face against the window, seeing a pink and red figure through the foggy glass. You grabbed the Cassette player and the cassette tape that Ranboo let you keep and placed the tape in the small slot like how Ranboo had shown you. Yesterday, he had said that he would help you figure out English a bit better but you said no, but he still said yes. So you were learning english as soon as Ranboo woke up. You pressed the play button and burst your door open. You ran down the hall, the player in hand and quite loudly, playing the music.

You kicked open Ranboo's door, causing him to jolt awake. "MOOORRNNIIINNNGGG!" You shouted, jumping up onto his bed. Touch-Tone Telephone was now balring, causing you to dance and jump on his bed. "Oh you little-!" He reached out to grab you but you hopped off and ran down the hall again. "WoOoOOoooooOo!" You skidded into the kitchen before falling on your side and bursting out laughing. "Y-Y/n, you goo-ood?" Ranboo said between laughs, standing in the doorway. "Ye-Yes." You said, standing up, still laughing a lot. The music was still blaring but before you could get it, Ranboo had snatched it up and took it away. "No more Cassettes or Cassette players for you." He said, taking it back to his room. "Noooooo" You whined, pulling on his sleeve. "Besides, we gotta do English class today." He spoke as he put the things in a drawer and pulled out an unused notebook. You groaned, sluggishly walking to the door to go outside, Ranboo following right behind you. You pulled open the door and began to head for the back yard area where all the flowers were. The man in the red cape was still there, pulling potatoes out of the ground. "It's a men mans man." Ranboo couldn't help but laugh. "A- A what??" You looked at him, then back at the strange man. "A men mans man." You said as you set the notebook down and began to trot over to the pink haired man. You jumped up and floated a bit, your wings making their signature 'Buzz' noise, alerting the man of your presence. "Jeez- loud bee.." The man mumbled, still tending to the potatoes. Ranboo was on the other side of the man.

"Hello Techno!" he chirped. The man looked at Ranboo before looking back down. "Hello Ranboo, how are you?" He giggled as you got semi-closer. "I'm goooood." He said, a mischievous grin plastered on his face. "What's.. What's with the grin?" He asked groggily, now staring at Ranboo. You turned your head a bit and something white caught your eyes. You immediately recognized it as a bee box! You gasped and flew fastly over to the boxes. "Beeeeeees!" You crouched near the boxes, a few bees landing on your arms and hair. The pink-haired man was talking to Ranboo. Very surprisingly, he still hadn't noticed you, even after you practically yelled Bees. "Hold on.." Ranboo sighed, Techno went back to his potatoes, STILL not noticing you. "Y/n!" "Whaaaaaaaat?" You whined, the bees had flown away at Ranboo's presence. "C'mon! We're gonna go meet Techno." He grabbed the back of your shirt and started dragging you, you let him drag you, letting your feet drag along the grass. You had crossed your arms and were still eyeing the bee boxes. "Technooblade! I have a child." You huffed as he picked you up and set you infront of him. You crossed your arms again and looked at the grass. "I- since wheeen?" Techno said who was now crouched to your level. 'Why is everybody so hecking tall?' "Ay, kid." Techno said, which made you look up. (I forgot to mention but you have very fuzzy antennae on the side of your head. It's yellow and black and very fluffy and cute. Just saying-) "Is he really, ya know.. Your dad?" Ranboo burst out laughing, making you snicker. "No. Friend saved me. From Drownin. English bad though. Trying!" You said, rocking on your feet. "You certainly act like a kid." He said, putting a hand on your h/l h/c hair.

He was about to pull away but you held his hand there with your tiny hands. He stood there quietly until you decided to pull him into a hug. He chuckled a bit. "You're too precious." You giggled. "And your 'nother friend now." Ranboo was smiling, sitting on the grass and watching till you signalled him to come over. "Yea Y/n?" He said, crouching to you. You pulled him into the hug as well. All of you laughed before you darted to the bee box again. Ranboo and Techno let you bee *Pun intended* for a while while you sat with the bees. After a while, the sun was starting to set, causing the sky to turn a beautiful orange and pink. Phil had scolded both you and Ranboo for barely eating, but that wasn't entirely true. You ate some flowers, Ranboo however ate nothing. Ranboo was forced to eat by you and Phil but after that, Ranboo changed your bandages. "So, good day today?" You kicked your feet and nodded. "Yeaah. Was fun." You said, watching him wrap the bandages around your torso. "Alright, curtain." You dropped your shirt. The other day you and Ranboo had made code words for when you were changing bandages. Curtain was he was done, Fly meant he was a little too close to your wings and Buzz meant it hurt. You flopped onto your bed and hugged Ranboo goodnight.

Today was a fun day.

(I think I'm going to make the reader a child cause y e s. Somewhere between the age of 6-10 so yeah! And we see Ranboo as our parental figure! Anyways, eat, drink, take care of yourself for me! Also I'm not done writing today soooooo yeah! WoOO InSiPRaTiOn- Anywhooo, signing off at 1099 words!)