~Chapt. 16~

You woke up to a loud door thud and boots quickly colliding with the floor. You were in a dog pile with Ranboo on top and Tubbo laying on you. They looked like they were still asleep. You decided to wake them up by flicking them each in the head. “oowwww..” Ranboo curled up more, while Tubbo remained asleep. You rolled onto your stomach, causing both Ranboo and Tubbo to tumble off you and onto each other. “oWiE!” Tubbo shrieked. “HAH!” You jumped up and darted behind the couch before he could grab you. “Rude..” Ranboo said, getting up and sighing. He stared behind you surprisedly, making you turn around to see a puffy, red eyed Tommy. “Toms..?” The boy looked like he had just seen a ghost. Which made sense seen as he’s now seen 2 people come back to life. “Y-y/n?” His voice was hoarse and weak, hardly above a whisper. “Oh Toms..” You walked up to him, engulfing him a large hug. He sobbed into your shoulder, making the fabric turn a shade darker due to it now being wet. “It’s okay bud.. I’m here again.” The boy cried louder, grasping onto your shirt as if it was the last thing keeping him grounded. You shuffled him along with you and sat by the fire. It made it increasingly difficult due to Tommy still crying into your shoulder, but you managed to get him to sit down. You ran your fingers through his hair as he started to calm a bit. “C-an you… sing?” Tommy's voice whispered next to you. “Sing?” You question, pulling your hand out of his hair. “Yeah..” He sniffed, sitting up a bit more. “Like, a sea shanty or somethin’.” You thought for a second, trying to think of a song. 

“..There once was a ship that put to sea..”

You began slowly, your voice smooth and calm.

“The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea..”

“The winds blew up, her bow dipped down oh blow my bully boys blow..”

Soon, Ranboo was making a small beat with his hands, patting against his knees.

“Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum.”

Tubbo began to sing as well, gaining the attention of Phil who was rummaging around in the kitchen.

“One day, when the tonguing is done, We'll take our leave and go..”

“One day when the tonguing is done, We’ll take our leave and go.”

Tubbo hushed, deciding to only sing during the chorus. 

“She'd not been two weeks from shore when down on her a right whale bore”

“The captain called all hands and swore he’d take that whale in tow.”

Ranboo joined in as well, still creating a beat by patting his legs.

“Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum.”

Phil rested against the back of the couch, watching the three sing in chorus to cheer up their friend. If he didn’t know any better he’d say they were siblings Tommy and Y/n. They practically grew up together.

“One day, when the tonguing is done, We'll take our leave and go.”

“One day, when the tonguing is done, We'll take our leave and go..”

Y/n pulled Tubbo and Ranboo closer, allowing the group to topple over. They laughed, forgetting about their previous worries and now enjoying their new-found joy. Phil watched with a smirk. He’d gotten lucky to have such a good person like Y/n around. XD knows Phil couldn’t comfort anyone the way Y/n did. 

They were happy.

(SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AND THAT THIS IS SO SHORT-. I have plans trust me. Trust the author. Pls and thank you. Yeah- School has been a pain TwT but again- a little self promo for my book Serendipity. Much bigger chapters like 1000+ and Non-binary reader friendly as well as ROYAL AU cause I don't see enough xreaders in a royal au. Anyways bye bye. I have to write more before I pass out from lack of sleep.)