~Chapt 9~

Daily Quote: "2 to the 1 to the 1 to the 3, please get Tommyinnit off my screen." -Wilbur 2020(?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S/t)-Skin Tone

(S/te)-Skin Texture

(H/l)-Hair Length

(H/c)-Hair Color

(E/c)-Eye Color

(F/c)-Favorite Color

(S/f/c)-Second Favorite Color

(More will be added when needed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up, still on Ranboo's shoulder and walking in the dim light of the moon through a field, fireflies dancing around the bottom of the group's feet. A small pond was present to the right of you, frogs and crickets could be heard chirping and croaking; filling the night air with a serene, dream-like feeling. Looking up you were met with small, placid stars that dotted the dark blue welkin. The tall grasses of the field tickled playfully at your legs and feet, grasping out hopefully. The tranquilness of it all made you feel at home like you belonged here. This was where you were meant to be, with your new family, exploring and trekking through fields of grass and wildflowers with the ones you loved and saw as your own family. Ranboo and Tubbo were talking with each other quietly, a chuckle occasionally floating up into the air and slipping away from the lungs of Ranboo, listening to Tubbo's long stories. Phil and Techno talked among themselves, discussing new places to live and coming up with ideas for the exterior and interior of the new house. Tommy was walking not too far away from the group, gazing around at everything, taking in the magnificent sights of the serene night and glazing at the group occasionally with a look of pure happiness. He was gazing at the group when he made eye contact with you, his bright blue, almost luminescent eyes meeting your glowing e/c ones. He smiled warmly at you, to which you returned happily. You shuffled yourself off Ranboo's shoulders, he looked at you for a second, making sure you didn't fall or trip. You walked your way to Tommy, taking his hand causing to look back down at you and smile, both of you moving a bit closer to the small group. "How are you Y/n?" Tommy asked, gazing down at your small, skipping figure. "I'm doing good Tommy. Even though the house is gone, I know I have all of you here with me." You spoke softly, gazing up at Tommy. Your e/c eyes reflecting the bright stars above. Tommy smiled, a genuine one, and pulled his hand away from yours to pat you on the head, fluffing your h/c hair. You giggled a bit, grabbing his hand again and skipping along with him. The moon slowly inching its way across the horizon, unnoticable by the plain eye.

Tubbo was falling asleep as he walked, Ranboo having to snap him awake then laughing as Tubbo nearly falls face first into the ground. Phil and Techno were now just walking and talking, enjoying and taking in all of the surrounding area and not worrying about construction. That's when you suddenly noticed the weird shape on Tommy's back. You trailed yourself back a bit to get a better look, still holding his hand though. "What's on your back?" You tilted your head and pointed your free hand at the weird, curvy item strapped onto his back. "Oh! This is a ukulele."(1) You watched him spin it around to his front to show you better, detecting your hands allowing him to hold it up for you to see. Four strings stood at the middle of the item, for pegs connecting the strings to a small ledge near the base. He ran his finger along the four strings, letting an odd, melodic sound waft into the air. "Wooah.." You watched the strings vibrate as he dragged his hand over again, placing his fingers on the strings in strange positions, making each note come out slightly different. He stopped and swung it back around onto his back and stopped walking. "Hey how about we set up camp here for the rest of the night?" Tommy partially yelled at the rest of the group, standing with you still looking at the ukulele on his back in awe. "I mean, Tubbo does seem a bit tired." Tubbo tiredly and gently punched Ranboo in the arm to which he only snickered. "Sure. Doesn't seem like too bad of an idea." Phil shrugged, turning around to the small clearing in the tall grass where you and Tommy stood. You sat yourself down on the soft grass, laying on your back and staring into the endless night sky. Tommy sat himself next to you, pulling the ukulele back around to his front as the others around them began to set up camp. Phil and Techno went to find sticks and Ranboo was scanning for any camping equipment in each of the members' bags. While Tubbo just laid himself on one of the larger bags, already falling asleep. Tommy began strumming quietly, a soft tune floating up into the surrounding atmosphere. Making Tubbo fall asleep quicker. Ranboo found a large blanket that Phil had and laid it out on the ground, grabbing one of the bags and placing it down. He picked up Tubbo's sleeping figure and laid him down on the blanket, using the bag as a pillow. The stars gleamed and glistened, eventually fading away as your eyes began to shut. You felt someone pick you up and place you next to Tubbo. Before you knew it you were out like a light.

(1); Just a personal head canon of mine. After seeing Wilbur writing songs he wanted to do that to. He had begged Phil for a guitar but Phil instead, got him a ukulele, saying it was a small guitar. When Tommy showed Tubbo his small guitar, Tubbo had told him that it was in fact a ukulele. So therefor, he finds comfort in playing it!

(Hi! Yeah Hello! Sorry for the short-ish chapter. It's just a filler for now until a find out what's going to happen next. Either way, yeah. Sorry if chapters don't come out sooner it's cause mental stability decided to hop off a cliff! Along with a friendship. BUT, enjoy this chapter and have a good day. Remeber to drink,eat and take care of yourself. Byeee ily byee. Bye. Signing off at 1071 words.)