~Chapt. 10~

Daily Quote: "I am under the influence of swag." -Tommyinnit 2020

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S/t)-Skin Tone

(S/te)-Skin Texture

(H/l)-Hair Length

(H/c)-Hair Color

(E/c)-Eye Color

(F/c)-Favorite Color

(S/f/c)-Second Favorite Color

(More will be added when needed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up, feeling a slight stir next to you. Soft breathing was present above your head. Opening your eyes you could see a half black, half white figure above you with it’s arm stretched over you and latching onto the coat of a rather short goat hybrid. You nimbly made your way out of their arms, unaware of the older male sleeping on an oak log and the piglin hybrid cooking fire above the fire. “G’morning kiddo.” The piglin hybrid spoke up, looking at you momentarily. Your antenne pinned against your head as you spoke cautiously, yet lacing a bit of venom in your voice. “Srl wio klg? sroio wq h? sroio ha qw wtx uw?”(1) He turned to look at you, a confused look painted on his face. “English?” He could sense your confusion and fear. You tilted your head slightly before narrowing your eyes at him. To which he got up, standing what felt like yards above you, making you start to panic and break out into a run. Before you could get a few steps away you were scooped up by large, scarred hands. “EOC QO ZL!”(2) You shouted and squirmed in his arms, causing the rest of the sleeping group to stir awake. “Mmmm Techno what’s happening?” The goat hybrid spoke, now laying on his back with his eyes still closed. The half black and half white figure looked at you with confusion, seeing you thrash in ‘Techno’s’ grasp. Meanwhile a blonde racoon-looking male had stood up and yawned, nearly walking himself into the fire. “Bwqhehwi.”(3) You said as you looked directly at the blonde who was now looking at you. “Huh?” He asked, tilting his head as he walked a bit closer, causing you to squirm a bit. Suddenly your eyes went wide, remembering the group and what had happened the previous days with Ranboo,Tubbo,Phil,Techno and Tommy. “Tq-oo-mk-y?”(4) Your voice wavered a bit as you began to finally crawl your way out of Techno’s grasp. You jumped down from his arms, causing him to lurch forward to catch you again, but missing as you ran straight to Tommy, hugging his legs. “Woah woah! Did Techno do something? Did you?” He stared Techno down as he had got back up and shook his head vigorously as he put his hands up in surrender, though he didn’t seem panicked or worried at all. “I- I forgot.. I forgot Techno..and Ranboo and.. And Tubbo and.. And I forgot you.” You nuzzled deeper into his legs, on the verge of tears. “Hey, hey it’s okay. It’s okay. We’re here for you.”

Tommy bent down and hugged you tightly, while Ranboo and Tubbo made their way to you, Tubbo obviously still tired. You left Tommy’s hold and wrapped your arms around Ranboo’s legs. He seemed a bit surprised at your action before patting your head and smiling warmly. “Ahem.” An unfamiliar voice rang out in a successful attempt to get the group's attention. Bringing your head up, you saw three figures. The tallest wore a neon green hoodie with black combat pants and a weird mask with a poorly drawn smiley face. The shorter of the three wore a blue shirt with a red box and white goggles on his head. The last one was wearing a short white shirt with a black one underneath. The white shirt had a flame embroidered into it and a white bandana across his forehead. “Ugh, what do you want Dream?” Tommy was the first to speak, Phil and Techno gathering their bags and pulling out weapons, which set you off. “We can’t simply just say hello? After all, it appears there is a new member I still need to meet.” The masked man turned to your small figure. If it wasn’t for the mask you're sure he was staring right into your soul. You unlatched yourself from Ranboo’s legs and walked over to him, looking up at the mask curiously before speaking. “I’m Y/n! It’s nice to meet you sir!” You rolled on your heels, sticking out your hand for him to shake. “It’s nice to meet you too Y/n. I’m Dream.” He took your hand, suddenly yanking you in front of him. You froze once you realized what was happening. A piece of metal was placed under your chin, what you assumed, a sword. Your body began trembling, seeing your friends pull out swords,axes and bows of their own. The other two men immediately went to fight a few of your friends as Dream muttered words into your ear. “You know, your powers really are useless. They don’t really want to be around you. They're only helping you because they have to.” You started crying, your vision blurring slightly. “We’ll help you.” You started focusing back on your friends, watching as Ranboo and Tubbo desperately tried to get you back, only to be thrown back by the guy in bandana. “We only need to talk. Give us your stuff and we won’t kill them okay?” Dream spoke up, making everybody freeze and turn to him. You shook your head. “No..don’t do it you’ll die out here.. I- No..” You whimpered, watching as Tommy tried to argue. “I- c'mon man don’t be a dick! Just let her go and we’ll be on our way.” You could tell he was trying not to show he was scared. Then you felt something pierce through your abdomen. It hurt so bad. All you could hear was a simple ‘Whoops’ and screaming. So, so much screaming. You could barely feel your body being lifted up, or anything. Soon enough, you were met with white.

[Y/N Was Slain by Dream.]

[Lives:0]

(1)-"Who are you? Where am I? Where is Ma and Pa?"
(2)-"LET ME GO!"
(3)-"Familiar."
(4)-"Tommy?"

HI! Don't worry this is far from the end of the story I have more ideas. Your good I know but yeah- your dead right now :D Not gonna spoil stuff so yea byee! Signing off at 1068 words!