~Chapt. 14~

(Hello.)

--------------

(S/t)-Skin Tone

(S/te)-Skin Texture

(H/l)-Hair Length

(H/c)-Hair Color

(E/c)-Eye Color

(F/c)-Favorite Color

(S/f/c)-Second Favorite Color

(More will be added when needed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Back to when Tommy was with Y/n. So like, 17 hours ago.-

"Okay y/n. We just gotta- uhm, how do I put this... We have to reenact your death." Tommy spoke, fumbling over his words a bit. He was always all bark and no bite but today he kinda had to bite. It was going to be hard for him, especially since Y/n was always so nice and kind. Tommy's grip tightened on the sword as Y/n turned and sat down, their back facing Tommy. They looked behind them, seeing Tommy shaking and gripping the sword, trying not to cry a bit. "It's alright Toms! I'm sure this'll work and then I can see you all again but this time, it's gonna be the real me! And I won't keep disappearing." They reassured Tommy as best they could and turned their head back forward, waiting for the impact. Yes, they didn't act scared, but there were. What if it didn't work? What if they died for good and couldn't see Toms anymore? Tommy fell to his knees and hugged Y/n, crying on their shoulder as the blade went through their abdomen. Y/n's body slumped forward in Tommy's arms. He cried in their ghostly figure before it turned to dust in his hands. He then scanned the area for Y/n's figure anywhere. But to no avail, they were not found. Tommy sat where both Y/n and him were mere minutes ago and waited. And waited. Till Y/n came back.

-Current Time-

Ranboo and Y/n sat on the ground in front of the burger van and caught up, occasionally getting distracted by a bird or a butterfly passing by. Tubbo had sat with them, letting Ranboo talk happily with Y/n. Though Tubbo had to admit that Y/n had seemed a bit off, like they were forcing themselves to be happy around them. Tubbo was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Y/n chatting with Wilbur, Ranboo looking between the two, his tail swaying gently with the breeze. Y/n seemed to laugh at something Wilbur said, causing Tubbo's blood to boil. Tubbo stood up, walking to Y/n and putting a hand on their shoulder, to which they sent Tubbo a small glare before changing their expression to that of happiness. "Y/n, I think It's about time we leave now. You haven't even seen Tommy or Phil yet." Tubbo spoke, avoiding eye contact with all three of them. "Alright well, Wil, I promise that I'll visit soon. Cya Boo Man." Y/n stood up, saluting Wilbur, who saluted back, and ruffling Ranboo's hair a bit as he sat. Tubbo glared at Wilbur before grabbing Y/n's hand and dragging them away from the two. Tubbo and Y/n walked in silence until another voice ran out from behind the two. "Tubbo! Hey whatcha doing here?" Both of you turned around to be met with a nicely dressed man with black hair. He was kinda short, just barely shorter than you. "Oh we were just reuniting an old bond." Tubbo laughed. You eyed the man. You had to admit though he was good looking. "See something you like hermosa?" Tubbo stifled a laugh, to which you glared daggers at Tubbo as he snorted. "Actually yeah." There was a brief pause before you started up again. "Your suit. Where'd ya get it?" You made a circle in the air around him. He burst out laughing and so did Tubbo. You couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Ah, had it made for me by the one and only Cap'n Puffy." The man said, throwing his arms in a shrug. You nodded, not knowing who this 'Puffy' person was but you just went along with it. "Well, we gotta get home to Phil. Cya around Big Q." Tubbo smiled meekly and made a small wave as the both of you turned around and continued walking down the road the wove it's way through the sandy desert. Tubbo, unfortunately, broke the silence. "Promise you won't visit Wilbur."

He said, not making eye contact but still walking. You stopped and stared at him. "Why shouldn't I?" He stopped and sighed, turning around and looking at you. "He's a bad person. He can't be trusted." Tubbo huffed, an edge was present in his voice. You glared at him. "Just because someone has done something bad in the past of a past life does not mean they're a bad person." You changed your tone to a softer one. "Everybody deserves a second chance." Tubbo wrinkled his nose and knitted his eyebrows together, obviously beat in the argument he turned away and continued walking. You walked a short distance behind him. You watched as the terrain changed from a sandy desert to a peaceful spruce forest. Watching birds fly overhead, the peace was interrupted by an ear splitting ringing. You groaned and fell onto your knees, holding your head. Your fingers found your way into your hair and began pulling as strange words could be heard over the ringing.

"⨍⨀⨄ ⨎⨅⨀⨈ ⨅⨀⨘ ⨀⨌ ⨘⨄⨁ ⨑⨀⨈⨁⨔ ⨍⨀⨄ ⨄⨀⨐⨏ ⨕⨅ ⨍⨀⨄⨔ ⨄⨂⨅⨏⨋ ⨂⨅⨏ ⨄⨁⨂⨔⨘."

(Translation:You know not of the power you hold in your hands and heart.)

Your eyes shot open as the ringing ceased. Your wrists were being held by Tubbo who had a look of worry plastered on his face. You released a breath that you hadn't realized you had been holding. "A-are you okay Y/n? What happened?" Tubbo let go of your hands slowly, allowing you to sit up. "I- nothing of importance." You spoke as you stood yourself up, the words still repeating in your mind. What did that mean? "Tell Techno I'll be at the house by sunrise." You spoke, now infront of Tubbo. "I- why?" "I have to.. Have some time to myself." You spoke hesitantly, wanting to run far into the woods and never look back. "Okay... I guess I'll see you in a bit.." He sighed, trotting his way to the portal and soon, out of sight.

Time to go back to Wilbur.

(Ayyyy how are we today guys gals and non-binary pals? and ofc everybody else. We gonna have more Wilby interations and yeah- still coming up with ideas but I thought I would give you all a chapter before all hell breaks loose. yeah, I have school tommorow. FUN! Can't wait. Anyways, make sure you eat and drink and take care of yourselves. Thank youu bye bye now. Signing off at 1122 words.)