~Chapt. 4~

Daily Quote: "Just killed a woman, feeling good." -Tommyinnit, 2020

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S/t)-Skin Tone

(S/te)-Skin Texture

(H/l)-Hair Length

(H/c)-Hair Color

(E/c)-Eye Color

(F/c)-Favorite Color

(More will be added when needed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(After Published Edit: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T EAT FLOWERS UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLOUTLY SURE IT'S SAFE-)

“Heyy y/n..” You were woken up by Ranboo gently shaking your shoulder. “Mmm..” “I know… we gotta change your bandages though.” He said, holding your hand and helping you sit up. “Lift your shirt a bit please.” You groggily obliged, lifting it up to show him the bandages. “Alrighty.” He said to himself, beginning to unwrap the bandages around your torso. “Oh hey, good news though. It’s almost completely gone now! Then once it is all gone, we can go explore. Okay?” You were half listening and tired but you nodded and acknowledged him. He quickly put a bit of a regeneration potion onto the bandages he was going to use and quickly wrapped them around the wound. You felt his hand graze your wing which woke you up a bit more. “Fly..” He looked up at you before looking back at the bandages. “Sorry..” You yawned a response. “It’s alright..” You pet his head. Something about his fluffy black and white hair made you feel safe. He tucked the bandage in and sighed a smile. “Okay, curtain.” You dropped your shirt and hugged him. He chuckled slightly and picked you up off of your bed. “What flowers are we feeling for breakfast?” He asked, starting to walk outside and to the flower field. “Mmm, Daisies..” “I noticed I’ve never seen you eat an Allium before.. Is there a reason?” He asked, sitting you down on the grass where you stretched a bit and stared at the sky to wake up. “I like em.. Too much.. To eat them.” He smiled at your answer before nodding. Then the realization hit both of you. “Good job, big sentence.” He patted your head and you leaned into the touch. “Now! Let's get those daisies.” He said, patting his knees before getting up. “Yessss! Daisies an bees?” You said, regaining all your energy. “Alright, bee’s after breakfast though okay? I’ll even eat with you.” You nodded before running around to find those big ol’ daisies. 

-Time skip-

You had picked around five and Ranboo had gone back inside to make breakfast with Phil. Techno had come outside to keep an eye on you but you pulled him in to help you find big daisies. “TECHNOO! Y/NN!” Phil called from the door. You and Techno got distracted and were making flower crowns. You placed Techno’s pink tulip crown onto his head and he made you a yellow dandelion one. “Comin!” You shouted back after picking up the daisies. You held onto the crown with one hand and held the daisies with the other and ran towards the house. “I am here!” You beamed, standing on your tip-toes in front of Phil. “Heh, I see that, now go inside and sit at the table.” You nodded and bounded inside. Ranboo was holding a plate in his hands and walking to the table. You followed him to the table and plopped yourself next to him, setting the flowers on the table in front of your chair. “Did Techno make that crown?” He pointed to the dandelion crown that laid gently on your h/l h/c hair. “Mhm! He good weaver!” You chirped. Ranboo smiled, rubbing your shoulder before going back to his plate to eat the eggs him and Phil made. Techno and Phil came in not too long after, both with a few fruits and vegetables. You bit one of the daisies heads and ate it, it honestly didn’t taste bad. It tasted like potatoes and butter which tempted you to get Techno to try one. “Tech!” You handed him one of the daisies. “Eat it! Tastes Potatoes an butter!” You chirped. “Are sure that's not just your bee senses or what not?” He said, looking at the flower with skepticism. You nodded, eating another one and practically jumping in your seat. “Y/n, calm.” Ranboo took the crown off your head and set it down on the table and put his speckled hand on your head. You held his hand with your smaller ones and watched Techno bite the flower hesitantly. His face quickly changed to one of pure joy and shock. “Holy- dang, you were right Y/n!” He laughed, causing Phil and Ranboo to laugh out of disbelief. You let Ranboo’s hand go and handed Phil and Ranboo daisies. “I swear Techno if you were lying.” Phil said, giving Techno a death glare as he bit the flower. Ranboo watched as Phil’s face turned to the same expression Techno had a few moments ago. “I- How though..” He said. “Pffahahahaaa, Phil you look like you're contemplating life” Ranboo cackled. Phil did look like he was contemplating every decision he had ever made. “Your turn!” You said, turning in your seat to face Ranboo. “Eat!” You bounced as he bit the flower the same way Techno had, with a bit more hesitation. “Oh wow- OH WOW! I didn’t know a flower could taste so good!” He laughed.

You ate the rest of your daisies and let the three talk amongst themselves. You finished quickly, throwing away the stems you never ate and ran outside to the bee boxes, immediately greeted by your smaller friends. “Hellooooo everybody” You smiled as the bees landed on your arms. There was always one bee you could recognize, he was always sitting on top of the bee box cause he had a messed up wing. “Oh! Forgot flower!” You said, turning around and running to find a flower, the flock of bees following you to grab an Allium. You ran back to the box and squatted down. “Back Barnibee!” (Let me name the bee a pun) You set the flower next to the bee and watched as it happily collected pollen from the flower. It buzzed happily, crawling it’s way into the box to do it’s bee things. Ranboo had come up behind you and squatted down next to you, putting an arm around your shoulder. “So, what do you do with the bees?” He asked, seeing the Allium you had placed on the box. “There's bee, with a broken wing. Name is Barnibee and help him by bringing him a flower!” You smiled and replied. Ranboo laughed and smiled. “That's sweet.” You and Ranboo stayed outside with the bees and played and practiced english. You could almost form perfect sentences now, you both ran in circles after that. You had to go inside eventually after you ate a few lilies. You, quote on quote, said they tasted like cotton candy.

Which was true, but Ranboo, Techno and Phil said that they had enough flowers today. Phil also promised that if tomorrow your wound was nearly fully healed, he would take you on a little adventure. Ranboo agreed and Techno said he was going to come with, to which you replied, ‘Family Roadtrip’. You got into a yellow sweater that you and Phil had cut for your wings and put on blue-grey sweat-pants. You heard a knock on your door and opened it. “Hiiii!” You chirped. There stood Ranboo in a starry, button-up pajamas and a pillow. “Hey Y/n, just saying g’night.” He patted your head with a sleepy smile. “G’night….dad..” You hummed, leaning into his touch a bit more. His sleepy smile turned into a genuine one. “G’night Y/n. Love you.” He said, bending down and giving you a hug before getting up and heading down the hall to his room. You partially closed your door, leaving it cracked in case anything happened. You crawled into you f/c bed and curled yourself up, falling to sleep almost instantly.

(You doing good? Awesome cause I have written over 4k words today. I have updated all of these chapters today and my hands hurt. BUT oh well. Anyways, eat, drink, take care of yourself for me. Signing off at 1353 words!)