~Chapt. 6~

Daily Quote: "What if god was just legs?" -Tubbo, 2021

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S/t)-Skin Tone

(S/te)-Skin Texture

(H/l)-Hair Length

(H/c)-Hair Color

(E/c)-Eye Color

(F/c)-Favorite Color

(S/f/c)-Second Favorite Color

(More will be added when needed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno, you and Phil had all left the house and were now wandering through a large field. Lots of small, multicolored flowers dotted the landscape, surrounded by tall grasses and small bushes as well. You were now perched on Techno’s shoulders, laying your head on his. The nearby trees were a beautiful shade of orange and brown, the sky overhead a warm blue with few clouds dotting the endless sky. “Almost there, alright mate?” Phil broke the silence, peering back at you and Techno as he kept walking. Techno nodded and you nodded not long after, still just enjoying the peacefulness of autumn. After a few more minutes of walking, you all stopped at a strange, obsidian archway with waves of purple inside the obsidian. You shivered, even though only heat was present around the arch. “Don’t worry kid, it’s totally safe.” Techno patted your leg reassuringly before setting you down on your feet on the red-ish grass. “Here, hold my hand, we’ll go through together.” Techno smiled, holding out his large, scarred hand. You took in your smaller hand and smiled up at him. He walked both of you into the purple waves. Heat enveloped you like a full body hug. Techno squeezed your hand, snapping your eyes open even though you swore you had kept them open. Ahead of you stood a vast and deep red landscape, no trees nor flowers or any overworld animals present. Deep pools of lava dotting the land, emitting vast amounts of heat and causing flecks of orange and red to fly up every so often with a trail of smoke behind them. “Woahh..” You gasped, this place was the opposite of the overworld. “Here, put this one.” He handed you a small golden band with small, intricate markings on it. You slid it on your wrist, it was a bit big but still fit to the point where it wouldn’t slip off. Phil slipped on a small band as well and placed it on his wrist, his fit perfectly. Techno was, of course, already wearing gold. Between the golden earrings he wore and the buttons and chains he had to be wearing at least 5 ingots of gold. “Alrighty, let's go!”

Techno said, starting to walk the strange cobblestone path that swerved throughout the terrain. You followed close behind him, not wanting to get lost, or hurt. And in all honesty, this place did kinda scare you. You kept looking around, seeing strange pig-men with weapons that kinda did scare you, but they waved and grunted a happy ‘hello’ seeing all of you. Even though they probably didn’t even know who you were. You all went on a large cobblestone bridge that rose far above the lava, with surprisingly, no support underneath, which definitely scared you a bit. “You good mate? You look scared.” Phil spoke softly, crouching down to your height. You and Techno had stopped walking, still standing on the cobble bridge but closer to a larger, more stable platform. “Just.. I don’t like it here..” Your shoulders rose and you lowered your head a bit, you lil antennas dropping a bit. “Aw don’t worry, we won’t let anything happen to you.” Phil smiled and Techno patted your head, causing you to lean into the touch as raise your antenna a bit. “Now let’s keep going, we’re almost there okay?” Phil said as he stood up, patting his legs as he did. You nodded and Techno dropped his hand back to his side, standing up as well. You watched as Phil and Techno began walking, you ran up and caught up to them, grabbing Techno’s arm and continuing to walk along with the two. All three of you reached the bigger platform where another arch stood, this time bigger and surrounded by weird walls. “Ready?” Techno said, smiling and holding out his hand. “Yup!” You chirped, grabbing his hand and letting him lead you inside the purple waves. You closed your eyes, letting the waves envelope you again. After a few moments Techno squeezed your hand and you opened your eyes. You were greeted by a small town not too far away from where the obsidian arch stood. People running and walking to different stalls, enjoying life or going to their place of work. A few stalls sold potions, one sold burgers and so did another. There was a stall selling discs, a stall selling pillows and plushies, even a stall that sold hats and crowns! The market seemed warm and welcoming in the dimming orange sky, time definitely was different in that weird fiery place. Techno nudged you, making you look up at him. “Here kid, go crazy.” He chuckled, handing you a sack of coins slightly bigger than your hand. Your face visibly brightened and you hugged his legs. “Thanks Tech.” You said, squeezing his legs a bit before running off. “COME MEET US BACK HERE WHEN YOUR DONE!” Phil called after you, you nodded, even though they probably didn’t see.