~Chapt. 18 : Final?~

-( Yall are gonna hate me for this TwT )-

Y/n woke up on the floor, surrounded by glass and blood. Noticing the dried red liquid covering themself, they sat up. Shards of glass found their way into Y/n's hands, causing them to let out a hiss of pain and tense up. They looked around, observing  the dim cellar room. The one window on Y/n's left side was broken. To their right, a metal door. Y/n shakily stood up and made their way to the door. "Hel lo?" Their voice was hoarse and dry as they called through the door. "Y/n? Are.. you awake now?" Tommy's voice called back hesitantly. "Yeah.. I am now." Y/n leaned their weight on the stone door beside the door. The metal door swung open slowly, revealing a very tired looking Tommy. Without warning he wrapped his arms around Y/n in a tight hug. "I- what happened? Are you okay?" Y/n grew worried quickly. "You.. don't.. Remember?" Tommy whimpered out, now backing away a bit to meet Y/n's gaze. Y/n shook their head. "You.. turned into, like, an enderman.. And got, really, really protective of me. You got Phil pretty bad.." Tommy hung his head a bit and avoided eye contact. "Phil..?.. I hurt.. Phil?" Tears picked at the sides of Y/n's eyes as Tommy nodded solemnly. "He.. should recover.. But.." Y/n collapsed onto the ground - which was still covered in broken pieces of glass - and cried. Tommy stood for a moment, still not getting the monster y/n was out of his head. Tommy carefully shooed some glass away and sat next to Y/n, pulling them into a side hug. 

-Mini time skip-

"Do.. you want to see Phil?" Tommy broke the silence hesitantly. Y/n nodded slowly, drained of almost all of their energy. "I think, first, we should get you healed up. Y/n, once again, being incredibly tired, nodded again. Tommy helped them up, holding one of Y/n's arms around his neck. They slowly walked out of the cellar room, careful as to not step on the glass. They walked out into a strange beige corridor that looked straight out of a dream. Tommy kept leading Y/n down the hall, passing two weird doors. "Where... are we?" Y/n asked quietly, bringing their attention to Tommy. "We're in a library Tubs and Ranboo built." He replied. Y/n nodded in acknowledgement. Tommy stopped. "Do you think you can walk to the double doors?" He asked suddenly, his blue gaze fixed on Y/n. "Yeah.. probably." They began walking to the double doors a few feet away. They reached the double doors relatively quickly and gently nudged them open. Static. White noise and static stood in the doorway, nothing else present. Y/n, out of pure shock and fear, turned to Tommy, hoping this was all  some funny joke. Tommy was laying on his side on the ground, in a pool of blood, with a twisted smile and his eyes, mising. 

Y/n screamed and jolted up.  "Y/n are you okay??" Ranboo came rushing in. Fairy lights were strung above the bed, a vase with alliums sat on the bed stand. Their bed covers a semi-dull f/c. "Where's..Tommy?" Ranboo tilted his head. "Bee.. What did Tommy look like?" Ranboo sat on the bed next to the child. "Short curly blonde hair, raccoon ears and tail, kinda loud, kinda tall. He wore a green bandana and a red and white shirt." Ranboo teared up a bit at the mention off Tommy. "Bee.. you described an old friend of ours.. He's dead. He died before he could meet you."

*GASP* IT WAS ALL A DREAM CHAT CAN YOU BELIVE IT? HAHAHA I SURE CAN! I WROTE IT! I'm great at what I do.  HAHAHAHA

Yeah no I'm happy with how this turned out. So yeah I hope you enjoyed the ride. And because my friend asked me to promote them here we go.

DO YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU FAVORITE DSMP STREAMERS ARE OFFLINE AND YOU CRAVE MC CONTENT? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THIS SMALL STREAMER NAMED LEARZAYT! SHE HAS A SMALL (very small) COMMUNITY BUT DOSN'T LACK IN PERSONALITY! GO TO TWITCH.TV AND LOOK FOR LEARZAYT AND SEE IF SHES STREAMING :D

okay there i have promoted her but srs, go check her out she is amazing and i love her <3

ANYWAYS, Have a good day, take care of yourself and go check out my other book cause I need to update that one too ;-;

BYE

Words: 773