~Chapt. 11~

(I'm running out of daily quotes and now I'm sad)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S/t)-Skin Tone

(S/te)-Skin Texture

(H/l)-Hair Length

(H/c)-Hair Color

(E/c)-Eye Color

(F/c)-Favorite Color

(S/f/c)-Second Favorite Color

(More will be added when needed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up, immediately being blinded by an entirely white palace-like place. “God damnit he fucking killed a child..” A large figure stood above a weird pool, staring down into it. “Uh, hello?” You winced, your throat felt sore and scratchy. The figure turned around, their cloak swishing around with them. You were met with another porcelain mask with XD written in it. “Hey kiddo. How ya holding up?” He asked, squatting down to your level. “My throat hurts..” You replied, looking down at the white, marbled-looking flooring. The figure nodded. “Well Y/n. I’m XD. I’m a god, I’m gonna send you back down there okay?” He tilted his head, trying to look at your face again. You nodded solemnly, returning your gaze to him. “Just a little warning, you won’t remember how you died but or, really anybody, me included.” He hovered his way over to the pool again, messing with a weird, partially translucent screen. “Alright. Ready?” He turned his head a bit to look at you, letting you get a glimpse of three solid green eyes. You nodded, clenching your fists eagerly. Without much warning you jolted up from the soft grass. Glancing around you saw you were in a field, a big one. A pond sat resting to your right and a weird little camp not too far away. You looked down at your semi-translucent body. A small gash was present but flowers,grass and moss filled it, making it look like you were a flower yourself. You also wore a bee sweater as well as blue-ish black pants and no shoes. You did a quick check of what you remembered about yourself. Antenne; Check. Wings; check. You stood up, wobbling a bit but soon adjusting yourself to stand more upright. Soft music was heard flowing through the air, coming from the weird camp. It looked like they were starting construction or halfway done by now. You began to walk over, seeing a few figures collecting materials or just sitting and talking. Before you could get very far you got distracted by something moving in the nearby bushes. Walking over and parting the bushes, you saw a small cow. Not just a cow really, but a mooshroom! It saw you and nuzzled into your body, a bit surprised at first that it could touch you but you soon began to pet it’s head.

“Pal.” You spoke, your voice still quite hoarse but didn’t hurt nearly as bad. The small mooshroom calf mooed in satisfaction of his new name. You giggled, helping Pal up and walking him out of the bushes. You scanned the area again, trying to remember what you were doing before you got distracted. Your eyes scanned over to the camp, remembering that you were going to them. You walked through the grass with Pal, keeping your focus on the small camp as more figures came into view. You could see one sitting on the ground, using a weird, curvy object to make music. Another was rummaging around in bags and the tallest one was talking to a shorter one, letting a laugh out occasionally. You ducked behind one of the tents as you got closer, still not sure if they were the nicest of people. You could hear them talking and hammering, a few laughs and shouts. The music had stopped and shouting was replaced, not the angry kind but a playful and happy kind. Pal decided to go out first, making you whine but still stay behind the tent, holding back. “Mwoo” Pal made himself present to the group, immediately gaining the attention of a winged fellow, a weird pig guy, a goat man and a weird really tall guy. They all bent down to pet him before running back to you behind the tent, to which, they ALL FOLLOWED. Now panicking, you quickly ran to the other side of the tent, Pal following and so with the running group. “Pal whatar you doing?!” You whisper yelled at the mooshroom, running around the tent, now able to see the backs of the group. “Huh?” A gruff and monotone voice called from behind you, the rest of the group turning their heads to look behind them, seeing you and the pig guy. You could see tears pricking into the eyes of nearly everybody while you stood there, slightly panicking and confused. ‘Who are these people? Why are they starting to cry? Did I do something?’ Pal nudged your leg as you pet him, sitting down, completely forgetting about the people still staring at you. “Y- Y/n is...is that really you?” The goat hybrid pipped up from behind the group, now walking forward to look at you. “Mhm! I’m Y/n! Who are you?” You asked with a semi-happy voice, which caused him to run to the really tall and black and white guy, hugging him and sobbing into his suit. “Did- did I do something wrong?” You looked at the pig guy and the guy with wings, who were remaining calm. “No no, you didn’t do anything wrong. Say, how much do you remember?” The winged guy asked. “I remember waking up in this field and finding Pal!” You chirped, petting Pal and looking down at him. “Hmm, okay well, I’m Phil. That's Techno and the goat guy is Tubbo. His husband is Ranboo, the really tall guy.” He pointed to each member of the group, leaving one out, the one who was still over with his weird curvy object that made music. “Who’s that though?” You pointed over to the blonde male. “That’s Tommy. He was your best friend. He gave you that bandana.” He pointed down to the bandana, the only object that wasn’t translucent on you. “Ohhhh. Okay!” He patted your hair as you leaned into the touch.

(You may be asking, "wElL WHaT AbOUt LimBo?" Well don't worry your pretty little head, cause I have ideas. Many, many, many ideas. Just trust me- I have so many ideas it's dangerous. Also, thoughts on the new Derivakat song? I think it awesome- anyways eat, drink and take care of yourselves! Signing off at 1079 words!)