~Chapt. 12~

(No daily quote for today)

-----------------------------------------------

(S/t)-Skin Tone

(S/te)-Skin Texture

(H/l)-Hair Length

(H/c)-Hair Color

(E/c)-Eye Color

(F/c)-Favorite Color

(S/f/c)-Second Favorite Color

(More will be added when needed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wha- where am I?" You looked around, surrounded by white padded walls. A single door was open on the far wall. You walked through it, peering into the next room. Inside was a receptionist's desk as well as a few chairs and a fish tank with nothing in it. Another door stood on the opposite side of you, except the knob was nothing but static. You walked over to the other door, staring intently at the knob. Grabbing it resulted in an excruciating pain shoot up your arm, causing you to scream and pull away. Looking down at the hand that once held the doorknob, you could see burn marks beginning to form all the way to your elbow. You stayed like that, for hours, listening to the static of the intercom while messing with the empty fish tank. Hours, days, weeks, YEARS, spent in those two small old rooms. Nobody coming in and nobody leaving. Meaning you we're always alone. No matter how hard you tried to scream. How long you clawed at the walls and floor searching for a way out. How you would keep touching the knob just to feel something again. None of it mattered. You were now 16, still stuck in this never ending prison, angered and surviving on what little sleep you got before you were always woken with a start by a loud scream, but nothing there. You were doing the normal, which was trying to find a way out in the white room when you heard something. A door opening to be precise. And sobbing. Rushing out of the room, you saw what looked to be a destarated version of you, sitting on their knees and crying into their hands, smoke rising from their hands and eyes. The door behind the figure was wide open, letting a bright, almost blinding light into the room. You strode past the crying figure, smirking at your new found freedom. You took one last look at this hell hole before entering the bright light.

You woke, eyes bolting open to see you floating near the floor of what you assumed to be an ocean. Kicking and swinging your limbs you got yourself back up to the surface, taking long, deep breaths. You let out a hysterical laugh. You were alive. Alive and out of those god forsaken rooms. Swimming to the nearest shore you scrambled up, staring up at the now setting sun. The sky painted a blood red with hints of pink and oranges as the sun disappeared under the sea. You stood up, brushing off sand from your outfit. Your wings were severely damaged with holes and tears while your antenne were fluffier than ever. You began following a small man-made trail through the grass that lined the edge of the beach, eventually disappearing into a large wooded area. You looked up at the dark orange sky, seeing smoke in the near distance. Beginning the short trek through the woods, you had a small coughing fit, having to rest on a tree for a minute. You haven't used your voice for who knows how long. A sudden twig snapping from behind you brought you back to reality. Standing up, you turned around slowly, your e/c orbs meeting blood red ones. You didn't really recognize the figure until you heard them speak. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" A gruff, monotone voice emitted from the pig hybrid. "Heh." You coughed, your throat still a bit sore. "Says the man who looked at me like a little sibling." You said, pulling your arm from your mouth to reveal a grin as a look of recognition shot across his face. "Wait- you're supposed to be with Tommy right now, what happened? You look older. How did- how are you back?" He bombarded you with questions to which you shrugged. "Dunno." You coughed once again, this time not as bad as before. "What a great hello and welcome back by the way. Where's the rest of our little group anyways?" You huffed, turning to look at Techno through the corner of your eyes. "Yeah yeah, welcome back to the world. Cmon, I can take you to Phil, Ranboo and Tubbo." He said before snatching your left hand, to which you pulled back as soon as he touched it. "What's wrong? Can't handle a little touch after...what's, what's up with your hand?" He glared holes at your hand which held large burn marks, only the worst showing thanks to sleeves hiding the rest. "Nothing. Just take me to Ranboo." You glared at him before he turned back around and started heading off into the woods. You followed shortly after, messing with the collar of your shirt. After a bit of silent walking, both you and Techno reached a large open field with three houses present. A small, half goat was tending to a few flowers outside of one of the larger houses. Tubbo. Before Techno could stop you, you sprinted up to the goat hybrid who was almost the same height as you and hugged him tightly. "AcK-" He fell back into your hug before turning to look at his attacker. "StRaNgEr DaNgEr" He screamed and elbowed you in the stomach, causing you to let him go and face plant into the ground. "Should've waited." Techno spoke as he approached you. "Screw off ya dick." You turned your head to look glare at him. He gasped over dramatically. "Language young one! How dare you talk to your friend in such a way." He scoffed, crossing his arms and turning away. "Wait, Techno who is this? I'm confused." Tubbo squinted at your figure, which was still laying on the grass. "Oh yeah. Y/n's back from death. Dunno what Tommy did but now Y/n's here." He shrugged casually. "One, why are you so casual about it? Two, Where's Boo?" You laughed a bit at Techno before turning your attention back to Tubbo, who was still very much dumbfounded. "Seriou-" Before you could finish your word Tubbo had latched onto your figure, crying into your shirt. "Tubs..it's okay I'm here now." You held him, running your fingers through his curly hair. "I'm....so glad you're back.." He spoke through sniffles, laughing a small bit.

(Hello, story progess is well, depressing. I need ideas cause I want to turn Y/n into a villan kinda. But I don't really know how. Please give me some ideas cause yeah, inspiration is just giving up. Thaaanks. Drink, Eat and Take care of yourself for me. Bye bye now. Signing off at 1148 words.)