⊹ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

➸ "Are you guys serious? Me? Becoming a camgirl?" you ask while your friends set up the cameras

"Come on, Jade does it and she makes bank. At least until you find a steady job, let weak men pay to see that gorgeous body they'll only dream of touching." Mina grins, "Just one night and see how they come to you like bees following their queen."

"Yeah, in one month I already have almost one million minions." Jade smiles, "That's what I call them and they go crazy!" she laughs and you begin to think about it.

"Fine, just one time and if it's a fail we drop this whole idea."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Alright we set up the account and now you just tell us to go live!" Mina calls as you are still getting ready in your bedroom.

You put on the lingerie and look around for a mask that Jade suggests to use to keep your identity private from creeps. You could only find one and put it on, "Should I use a fake name?"

"Just go by your username, we chose pussyfairy." she laughs when you walk into the room to join them, "Hot!" Jade whistles when you show them your outfit. "Make sure to be dominating, most men come to see that."

You stand in front of the borrowed cameras and take a deep breath while putting the mask down, "Alright, let's do this."

"And.. go." they signal.

"Welcome pets, you're about to be blessed by the pussyfairy."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧