𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

➸ "Another

➸ "Another." Izuku holds up his shot glass and you pour his third one. You stand against the counter in silence and take a shot yourself.

"Izuku.." you say slowly and he looks at you.

"If you do.. that then why even work at an office?" he asks randomly.

You laugh and shrug, "I mean.. I won't look like this forever." you take his glass from him, "It would be strictly professional, my original plan didn't work out." your finger traces the rim of your shot glass, "Just once and I'll give you a pay cut—"

"I don't need money." he shakes his head and tries to not think about fucking you in front of a camera.

"I'll do anything you want, there must be something you need help with. I can deep clean your place, pick up your groceries or dry clean—"

"There's one thing.." he mumbles and closes his eyes in embarrassment, "I-i'm starting to take classes."

"Classes.. ok I can help you study—"

"No.." he grabs the bottle and takes a swig, "Salsa dancing classes."

Your breath is caught in your throat as you are speechless and his cheeks flame up like no other while avoiding eye contact, "Salsa dancing.." you nod slowly, "I will be your partner." you decide and his head snaps up in disbelief.

"Really?" he smiles when you nod again, "Please.. don't tell anyone."

"It'll be our two little secrets." you hold your pinky out and he links his with yours,

"My next stream is in two days."

"S-should we test if we're even able to you know.." he asks timidly.

You raise an eyebrow, "You don't think I'll be able to get you hard or get wet—"

"y/n!!" he shushes you and laughs softly while letting out a sigh, "Yeah it was a stupid—"

"No.." you shrug and begin to walk to your streaming room, "Sit on the couch."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧