𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Mina and Eijirou meet you four back at the apartment and Mina almost cries when hearing the news.

Now you lay in bed while the other two lay down on the stomach and lift your shirt up to talk to the baby. "Damn now I need to get pregnant." Cece whispers and you both look at her in shock.

"Are you serious?" you laugh and eat another chip.

"I mean.. I want our kids to be best friends too." she pouts and pokes your stomach, "Right? You want a friend." she coos and Mina laughs while Magnolia lays down next to you.

"You're having a baby with kitty?" she asks while pausing the movie she was watching.

"I am." you push her hair back, "How does that make you feel? Gonna babysit for me?" you half joke but she nods happily.

"I can!" she giggles and returns to the movie.

Eijirou comes into the room and says the food is ready. You pick up Magnolia and put her down at the small table while Bakugou places a small plate down for her, "Anything else your highness?" he asks teasingly.

"Orange juice pleaseeee." she drags it and he pokes her nose before going to fill a small cup of juice for her. You kiss his cheek and sit down with everyone else.

Bakugou sits down next to you and squeezes your thigh that makes you look up at him, "How are you feeling?" he asks while everyone was in their own conversations.

"I'm feeling fine." you bite into your pancake and smile, "Thanks for the food."

"Need my boy to grow." he places a hand on your stomach and you laugh.

"How do you know they're a boy? They can be a girl." you look down. "Mothers intuition y'know." your eyes widen and you almost coke on your food. "Holy shit.. I'm a mother." the feeling finally set in and you start to hyperventilate. This child will depend on you for everything and you have no idea what you're doing, all you had before was a fish and it died in two months. How can you handle eighteen years?