𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

You let out a sigh and open the door to the full swing party, seeing a lot of friends but you were only looking for Bakugou.

"y/n!" you turn to see Cecelia and Izuku walking up to you, "Sexy costume!"

"Thank you." you smile and look between the two, Izuku in a cowboys hat and all black. Cecelia's long hair in braid pigtails with a short skirt and a white busty crop top, "Cowboy and cowgirl, how hot." you wink as the held hands. "Have you seen Katsuki?"

Izuku nods and points behind him to the kitchen, "I saw him in there getting something to drink."

You nod and thank them again before going in and seeing him boredly sipping out of his cup while someone was speaking to him. You stay quiet and wait but your breath hitches when the girl turns around and it's Jade.

"y/n.." she smiles and you look back at Bakugou who rolls his eyes and pushes her to the side to walk to you.

"Katsuki I'm so sorry." you ignore the desperate girl and put your arms around his neck to get him close, "I should've remembered.."

He cuts you off with a deep kiss and grips onto your hips tightly, "It's ok sweetheart.. I knew you wouldn't hold a memory like that to the costume and wear it in front of me on purpose."

Your lips were still in a pout, "I hurt your feelings.."

Bakugou looks over your new costume and grins a little, "I think this makes up for it."

"I know you said no couples costume but—"

"No I was wrong.. I want the couple shit, I want the dates, the matching costumes and other sappy shit I can't think of because I just want to fuck you right now." he breathes out. His eyes kept looking at your face and the tight white dress you wore with white mesh thigh highs and angel wings that were soft. 

You giggle and cover his mouth when realizing Jade was still there, "I'm sorry.. I do like him and you'll just have to find someone else who makes you couch ridden after the first time fucking." you half joke, "Katsuki may have been my rude neighbor who I talked shit about.. but now he's so much more than that to me.. he's also my rude boss." you laugh more when he pinches your ass.

Jade walks up to you two and quickly grabs Bakugou by the collar to kiss his lips, "Woah! What the fuck Jade?" Bakugou pushes her away and steps behind you.

Your mouth was open from shock and she smiles to herself, "He's a good kisser."

"I think I should know that mouth has kissed all over my body!" you say loudly and Mina comes in a little tipsy.

"Oh no! You weren't supposed to come!" she shakes her head and looks at you apologetically but you reassure her that it was ok.

"She was just leaving." you say harshly, "You're nothing but a backstabbing bitch! I understand you want him but he's mine! M-i-n-e, mine!" you didn't care about how territorial you sounded because you were tired of women kissing him right in front of you.

"I was the one who made you a camgirl! He wouldn't have even noticed you if it wasn't for me!"

You let out a tired sigh, "Jade.. get it through that dumb head of yours that he doesn't want you. He had the option to but he didn't because he wanted to keep fucking me."

Mina covers her mouth and downs another drink, "Y-ou need to go.." she guides Jade to the door and shoos her out.

You and Bakugou were left in the kitchen alone and you lean back on the counter, "I'm sorry I just—"

"You're not wrong.." he stands in front of you and leans down to kiss up your arm, "I am yours and you're mine."

"I am." you kiss his neck, "Does that mean we're official..?" you ask shyly.

"No." he says and wraps his arms around you to keep your angry body close to his. "I want to do it right.. give me a few days, ok sweetheart?"

You fall soft against him and nod into his chest, "Ok Katsuki."

At that moment he just wanted to tell you the three words that have been on the tip of his tongue.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

short chapter </3 but i'll update again tomorrow — possibly twice —  ily all <3333