𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ Ten minutes

Ten minutes. You had ten minutes before you could go home and pray that your legs would work tomorrow, from Bakugou's harsh fuck and Iuzku's hard dance class you didn't know if you could even walk as your legs were starting to feel numb.

"You're a good dancer." Izuku smirks when pulling you to his body and moving your hips against his.

You twirl and get lowered down, "Thanks, I try." you laugh, "You're not too bad yourself."

"I actually think I'm getting the hang of it." he seems impressed with himself and you two begin to dance close to the loud upbeat song.

"Why salsa dancing?" you ask out of curiosity while still trying to keep up with him.

"I dunno," his hands grip your waist, "why not? I think it's pretty fun." he chuckles and lifts you up above the ground as you hold onto his shoulders tightly.

"It is." you agree and stop to take a breath, wiping your sweat with a small towel, "Very tiring." you walk to grab your bag and you two leave the class a bit early.

"Thanks.." Izuku says while walking beside you, "Thanks for coming and not laughing about it."

You nod and take a sip of water, "Thanks for not judging me." your shoulder bumps with his and you two end up at the crosswalk where you go in separate ways.

"Of course, no judgement here." he reassures you, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya." you wave before crossing the street and making your way home.

Your legs were begging to be under steaming water and that's the first thing you were going to do as soon as you stepped into—

"Bakugou, hi." you say when reaching your door and seeing him opening his as well.

"Hey sweetheart," he pushes your hair back, "legs look a bit shaky."

You scoff and push him away, "As if."

"Just an observation, no need to get those pretty panties in a bunch." he chuckles and raises his hands in surrender.

"Bold of you to think you had an effect on my panties." you try to say confidently because of his cocky attitude and small smirk on his lips.