𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

➸ Waking into Cecelia's apartment was like being wrapped in a warm blanket on a rainy day

Waking into Cecelia's apartment was like being wrapped in a warm blanket on a rainy day. She lit candles and you could smell peaches from the doorway, "y/n!" she rushes to hug you and pulls you into the kitchen.

You sit at a stool and she gives you a serving of peach cobbler over vanilla ice cream,
"Thank you."

"Eating it is the best part." she smiles and takes the first bite of her creation.

You put a spoonful in your mouth and it was like heaven, perfect amount of sweetness. "You should be a baker, this is amazing." you tell her honestly and Cecelia shrugs.

"I like keeping it as a hobby so I can always come to it when I'm feeling down or something."

"I can understand that."

Cecelia's phone rings and in a second she presses the big red button to decline and you take another bite of the dessert. It was silent as they call three more times before she picks up the phone, "Oli! Stop calling me!" she sounded in distress, "I am home this is my home."

You give a thumbs up in support. "I gave my parents the ring so go ahead and take it." "Don't 'Cece this isn't you' me, I think I know who I am, it's you that can't accept my want no- need to be away from you all."

"We'll you should've thought about that before telling me that I would be nothing without you because now—" her voice quivers and you are quick to grab her fisted hand on the counter, "Now I have a badass friend, a good paying job and I can bake shit at four am without your nagging!" with that she hangs up and tosses her phone to the side, starting to let her tears out,

"No crying, eat." you grab her spoon and shove it from in her mouth.

"You're right." she nods, "We need to eat and drink." she rasps out while wiping her tears away and starts making a mixed drink for the two of you.

"Exactly." you nod and take a sip of the strong drink.

Cecelia and you move to her couch and you wrap up in a blanket, "I'm such an idiot." you whisper out loud, you couldn't be mad at Bakugou about his possible date because you were also fucking someone else, even if it wasn't something serious.

"No you're the smartest girl I've ever met, like ever." she downs her third glass and hiccups a little.

"I appreciate it." you smile and stand up to take her to bed as she was falling asleep quickly, "Let's get you somewhere more comfortable."

Soon you lay her under her covers fully dressed and she giggles, "You're so nice, so much nicer than people back home."

"I try." you tuck her in, "Make sure to wake up, take aspirin and be ready to relax by the beach."

"Beach!" she squeals and raises her arms, "Let's make bets on who will look hottest in swimming trunks, go!"

"I.." you start and just go with a safe answer, "I think Izuku."

"Me too!"

You laugh and wave bye before rushing back home in your tipsy state.

"It's not safe to walk home alone at night y'know." a voice comes from the darkness and it makes you jump in fear. "Sweetheart it's me."

You let out a sigh in relief before slapping his arm repeatedly, "You're such an asshole!"

"Why's that?" he asks teasingly, "I'm only telling you the dangers of walking alone at night."

"Like you care." you scoff and open the door to the building.

Bakugou was close behind you, "You've been a fucking brat all day maybe I need to put you over my lap and spank it out of you." his voice was rough but you don't let him see what his words do to you.

"I think I'll pass." you mutter, opting to take the stairs and keep your steps fast.

"Maybe that's not an option," he links a finger through your belt hoop and pulls you down a step against his chest, "And I know you want me to." he whispers, putting his warm hands under your shirt and rubbing soft circles on your hips.

"You're delusional." you shove his hands away and rush up the stairs.

Bakugou chuckles and quickly follows behind you, "Fuck, just tell me what I did." he groans out.

"It doesn't matter, we're just fucking— I think." you shrug, "You can date and fuck whoever—"

"Fucking hell y/n, not every girl I come in contact is going to end up fucked out in my bed like you." he rubs a hand through his hair and leans against the wall, "And.. that's my choice, I know I could fuck anyone but.. I don't want to."

You take in his words and nod, "So you did have a date then?"

"I did.." he confesses and you feel your heart weigh heavy at the thought of him doing something nonsexual with a woman, that could only lead to an intimacy you and him didn't have. "I wasn't going to but you're stream pissed me the fuck off. I guess I did it to get back at you in a way."

"Huh?" you were in shock and awkwardly look down at your shoes, "You saw that?"

"Mhm.."

"Oh—"

"You can fuck anyone too but just know, no one can fuck you like me." he gives a small wink and kisses the back of your hand before walking into his place.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Oh gosh." Cecelia puts on her sunglasses instantly when making it on the soft sand.

The guys set up in a large space and you lay back on a beach chair, "Looking good ladies." Izuku comes in front of you two wearing short green swim trunks and a flowy white buttoned up shirt.

"Shut it." your friend raises a hand to him and he laughs, "Where's my muffin?"

"Here, here." he hands them out to you two, "Need lotion?" Izuku raises the bottle as him and Cecelia talk you look over your shoulder and see Bakugou shirtless in a pair of red mid thigh swim trunks carrying a cooler as you were starting to feel hot.

"I actually need to talk to Bakugou." you stand up quickly and make it to him in a few steps, "Sir." you say shortly and his sunglasses lowered so red eyes could look into yours, "I need to talk to you in private."

"About what?"

"About having your dick down my throat."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧