𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➸ "Bakugou stop

➸ "Bakugou stop.." you laugh when he keeps kissing your lips, "I've created a monster."

"The only monster is." he points to his clothed dick which makes you laugh more loudly, "Oh.. so you weren't couch ridden the first time we fucked?"

Your laughter stops and now you were standing up, "Shut up."

Bakugou chuckles and pulls you onto his lap, "I'm just stating the facts sweetheart." you roll your eyes and turn on his lap, he let's out a small hm.

"It's getting late.."

"It is.." he looks at the clock, "Do you want me to go?"

You instantly shake your head, "Spending the night three nights in a row?" you tease and run your fingers through his hair.

"Third nights a charm." he lifts his shirt of his that you were wearing.

You push his hands down, "You've gotten plenty charm from me." you shake your head.

"Never enough." he states, "You know you sleep better after an orgasim.." he switches positions on your bed and looks down at you, "Like melatonin."

He presses kisses on your lips slowly, "What's your source?" you ask against his lips.

"You." he grins while lowering his head in between your legs.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

tuesday, 9am

You walk into work and immediately are pulled into the copying room by Izuku, "We have to stop fucking."

You didn't know where this was coming from but you agree nonetheless, since kissing Bakugou it didn't feel right keeping a silly agreement with Izuku, "I agree."

"Ok so we stop." Izuku nods.

"No more fucking." you smile and do a small high five before Iuzku's eyes widen behind you.