𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

➸ "Katsuki, we're going out with Cecelia and Izuku tonight. Don't forget please." you tell the man when walking into his office and setting down files. "What's wrong?" you ask and close the door then hug him from behind. 

Katsuki was nervous, he wasn't used to the feeling of uncertainty. But with you he was scared of anything ruining what he built up with you, it was something that warmed his cold heart. It started in his heart and the heat would just slowly spread through his body. He stares at your arms around his waist and holds onto them with one hand, the other coming behind and rubbing your ass softly.

You smile against his back and go on your tippy toes to kiss his cheek, "Tell me what's wrong baby."

Bakugou would never get over the pet name and he never wanted to to stop calling him that.

"With thanksgiving coming up.. I don't know if you have plans but.. would you like to come with me to my parents?" when you froze so did he, thinking it was too much but he didn't want to take back his invitation because he honestly wanted you there. It would be his last day and he wanted to spend it with you. And his parents. 

"Yes, that sounds amazing. I would love to come." you say and he relaxes against you, turning around and cupping your cheek to kiss you. His thumb does smooth circles on your jaw as your lips move together slowly, "Katsuki.." you whisper.

"Just keep kissing me sweetheart."

So you did.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Later that day after everyone has gone you say bye to Cecelia and Izuku before going back to wait for Katsuki. "Ready to go home?"

"I actually have to stay, go and I'll see you there. Hour max." he assures you and you nod.

Now riding down the elevator when you were about to get out when seeing who was coming on, he looked so familiar.. you two make eye contact and he has a small smirk on his face, who is he?