𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

You stand up from the couch and open the door when hearing a knock, "Congratulations!" Mina squeals and Eijirou sets off a small confetti cannon.

You smile and hug them both, "Thank you."

At that second Bakugou comes out with Magnolia after getting her ready for the day, her pigtails a bit crooked but it made her look that much more adorable. "Mama! Papa!" she squeals like her mother and jumps into her arms while leaning to kiss Eijirou's cheek.

You pout and turn to Bakugou while the family greeted each other, "That could be us.. missing our baby after not even a full day." you smile and Bakugou kisses you quickly.

"We're not letting them take care of the kid." he mumbles and you laugh.

"Stop joking.." you push his shoulder, "You already said they would be the god parents." you shrug.

"Whatever." he mumbles and grabs a hold of your hand, "You're still wearing it."

You look at him questioningly, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I dunno... I thought you just wear it when going somewhere." he kisses it gently.

You laugh, "So you're only going to wear yours when you go out?" 

Mina smiles and cheers, "Less than a week and you'll know what you're having." she already knew and was so excited to let you find out. 

"Tell me." Bakugou says and you let out a small gasp, "I can't wait." he says and you shake your head.

"No we have to wait and find out together!" you say and Bakugou refuses to meet your eyes. "Please." you hug him.

"Never mind." he tells Mina and hugs you back.

You look at him, "Promise me."

"I promise."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧