𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

You and Magnolia take a well deserved nap on her bigger than average bed for a four-year-old. You snuggle her close while the front door is unlocked and Bakugou slowly walks into the unusually quiet house. He saw your car and knew you had to be near. His steps were soft and extra quiet as he was kind of freaking when not immediately seeing you or the toddler.

Bakugou slowly opens the door and breathes again when seeing you two sleeping soundly and unbothered. His hand was tempted to touch your stomach that was on display but decided against it because he knew you were trying to get away from him which broke his heart.

For being a creep and just missing you he sits down in the rocking chair and watches you. Well he sits to think and admire you. His mind wonders to years ago when he swore he wouldn't ever find a wife and not to mention have an actual kid. His parents thought he would be the last of his bloodline.

That's why Bakugou would always want another kid, no matter how hard or tiring it would be to have two of him or you he would do it again so they wouldn't be what he was— alone. Bakugou out of no ones fault couldn't help but feel alone, he loved his parents dearly but he didn't have a bond like siblings. His fingertip gently pushes your hair out of your face, his bond with you was so special nothing could ever compare to him. 

He didn't care that he saw your body before getting to know you because that was just something he could cherish and laugh back at with you. You had already put a mark on him before he could even realize. The whole ride of your relationship was something no one could ever pull off, that's how you two met and that's what's gotten him here— in love and having a spawn with—

"Kitty—" a voice whispers and Bakugou almost lets out a manly scream when seeing Magnolia laying there with her eyes opened, not moving in your arms and scaring him even more. 

"Fuck." he curses and looks to make sure you were still asleep.

"Bad word." she whispers.

He stands up, "Sh.. you never saw me ok Mags?" he points warningly and the girl nods and closes her eyes to go back to sleep.