𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

➸ "Sir wake up!" you push Bakugou roughly when all he does is groan

"F-five more minutes." he humbles with a small frown while hugging you tighter and closing his eyes again to sleep peacefully, "Please sweetheart." his voice was full of sleep and momentarily melted you.

"You said that fifteen minutes ago.." you kiss his cheek repeatedly, "I still have to go get ready." your hands tap his arm a few times and he raises it with another series of groans.

He sits up in his bed finally and rubs his bedhead with his hand, "Go get ready and meet me back here." his eyes close in bliss when your lips kiss up and down his shoulder slowly, making him want to get you back in bed and never let you go.

"Sounds good, I'll be right back." you grin and peck his cheek before standing up and when you're about to walk out Bakugou puts something over your body quickly, a jacket.

"I live next door." you laugh as he zips it up completely.

"Still, the air is chilly." he tries to justify and you don't question it.

Back at your place you get ready and much to your surprise Bakugou was still getting ready when you made it back to his.

"What are you doing tonight?" you ask out loud while brewing coffee.

"I don't know." he calls out from his bedroom.

You didn't know where you two stood, it wasn't official but it was definitely exclusive. "Oh ok." you pour the expensive brew into matching cups and pour your favorite creamer that he had.

"'Oh ok'? If you want to ask me something just ask sweetheart and I'll try to fit you into my schedule." he jokes when meeting you in the kitchen and chuckles at your shocked expression.

"No now that you said that, I'm busy." you take a sip and hand him his mug while he shakes his head, adding a little bit of almond milk and holding eye contact while sipping as well.

Bakugou shakes his head slowly, "With me."

"Nope." you smile sadly at him, "Just me and my vibrat—"