𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ "Mina I can't feel my fucking legs!" you groan out as she is making you food, "Did that on purpose, well I'm going to show him!" you raise a fist and Mina laughs loudly

"What are you going to do, just fuck Izuku again?" she questions while giving you a plate of what you begged her to make.

"I am." you shrug, "For business." you warn as she laughs to herself.

"Hey, get the money honey." she winks and starts to look for a movie, "But Bakugou... I can't believe it and to think he left you like this.." she gestures to your overly tired state.

You shove a spoonful in your mouth, "Dickhead." you muffle.

There was a loud knock on your door and Mina of course stood to answer it, "You little whore!" Jade points at you on the couch, "Come give me a hug," she opens her arms, "Oh right you can't because you got totally destroyed last night!"

You laugh loudly but quickly stop when Bakugou silently walks behind her in the hallway, looking fine as ever and he smirks to himself while opening his door and going in. "Jade get the fuck in here!" you practically beg, now feeling like he won since he knew you were temporarily couch ridden.

Mina is practically crying from laughing, "Oh shit." she mumbles.

"What?" Jade sits on the floor as Mina gets her a plate too.

"That was him!" you whisper as if he could hear, he probably could.

She covers her mouth, "No!" you nod, "No!!" you nod, "No!"

"Jade yes!!" you throw your hands up and cover your face, "and now he knows!" you knew he already knew but it was still embarrassing.

Jade looks at Mina and then back at you, "And he had you like this?" she points to the heating pad you were using, you nod slowly. "Let me have at him!"

You and Mina both look at Jade in shock, "W-hat?" you ask.

"Just one night y/n." she brings her hands together and you grip the spoon harder in your fist.