𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

➸ "How about this?" Cece holds up a onsie.

You smile, "I dunno, I feel like we should wait until we know what we're having."

In two hours you will be going to the doctors and in a week you and Bakugou will know via gender reveal party. 

She nods but puts it in the basket anyways, "I can't believe you're having a baby.. like a human." she pushes the basket and you walk beside her slowly.

"Yeah.. crazy." you look down and poke your stomach. "Is it weird that... I want to marry him already?"

Cece stops dead in her tracks and looks at you, "No.." she trails off, "But I mean he just asked you to be his girlfriend.. I wouldn't expect a proposal so soon. If at all."

Your heart breaks and you look at her, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing... let's go pay for this."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Bakugou opens the door for you to walk into the small waiting room and you check in with the front desk people. Your leg slightly shakes when waiting and Bakugou places a hand to comfort you. 

"Don't be nervous."

"I can't help it, son or daughter... what if we have both." 

Bakugou smiles, "Like a two for one." you stare at him and he clears his throat before looking away, "I like your outfit."

"Nothing looks right anymore."

"Then we can go get some clothes for you." Bakugou holds your hand and helps you stand up when your name is called, "How does that sound?"

"Sounds good.." you smile and kiss his cheek.

You lay down on the bed and pull your shirt up under your breasts for the gel to be put on you. Bakugou's hand never leaves yours when the doctor begins to move the tool around. You feel all your worries fall of your shoulder when hearing the loud thumping noise.