𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

friday, 8pm

y/n's pov

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

➸ "I think I'm going to head out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

➸ "I think I'm going to head out." you tell your coworkers and they wave bye to you.

"Bye!" Cecelia waves and Bakugou follows behind you without anyone noticing.

You lean against your car while Bakugou stands in front of you, pulling at the bottom of your oversized shirt to get your chest against his, "What's this sir?" you ask awkwardly in his somewhat hug.

Bakugou didn't know what he was doing and pushed you back roughly, "Shit, I'm sorry." he blushes under the moonlight and your warm hand lifts his head back up to let your eyes meet.

"Did you just hug me? And we're not naked?" you joke a little and his cheeks get so hot he was sure you could feel them. You stare at him for a few seconds before rubbing at his bottom lip like he's done on multiple occasions. "I wish you kissed... I would kiss the hell out of you." you say in a whisper, then a sigh leaves your lips. "G'night sir." 

He watches you leave while in shock, he couldn't say anything, his lips were parted but he couldn't fucking say anything. Like—

Kiss me then.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You take a shower when back home to get rid of the beach smell and then you thought about Bakugou, literally everything about him.

"Hello!" Mina says over the phone, "I haven't talked to you in so long and you aren't even talking to me." she pouts.

"Sorry Mina, I was just thinking about—"

"Bakugou?" she finishes the thought for you and laughs when you stay silent, "So in loveee." she smiles happily for you.

"Am not." you whisper although you knew you were getting close to... liking him, you enjoyed his company even if it was just when you had sex. 

𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें